5.0.3.7 HBO stuck analyzing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5.0.3.7 HBO stuck analyzing

I've done a fresh install of 5.0.3.7 and I've been having HBO hang and get stuck analyzing files after a few downloads. It works fine for a random amount of videos (usually anywhere from 5-10) then it just sits there analyzing in the queue until I close the program and restart it.

I'm trying to upload my logs but I get the space error: StreamFab.zip
    Upload failed due to your usergroup's upload quota. This file will require 49.3 KB but you only have 1.7 KB of 9.77 MB remaining.

Just to follow up, it's still doing it on this second day. The one main thing I forgot to mention is that I have to hit the "X" to close it while its stuck in analyzing mode. If I choose "pause all" or any stop function, it will continue to forever analyze the same file. When that happens I have to go to my windows task manager and force ending the program in order to turn it off. When I woke up today, every one of my computers that had streamfab running had an issue. They were either stuck analyzing a file on hbomax, peacock, or completely shut down.

The log files were emailed to mona since they wouldn't upload here. There's only 1.7kb remaining for free space on this forum. That's not even enough to pass the most basic of a file.

Comment

I'm having a similar problem; I'll try to attach my logs here.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X