Streamfab 5.0.3.8 Problems downloading movies from Hulu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Streamfab 5.0.3.8 Problems downloading movies from Hulu

Something must have changed at Hulu again, tried several movies, especially FXM movies, they all fail. They get analyzed, I can add them to the queue. When its time to download, analyzing takes forever and then fails. Logs attached for a movie titled "Leave No Trace". Thank you.
    Attached Files

Thank you for posting. I will have the developer check.

Comment

Try different titles between series & movies, same issue keep analyising then failed to download.

Comment

Originally posted by oldschool View Post
        Something must have changed at Hulu again, tried several movies, especially FXM movies, they all fail. They get analyzed, I can add them to the queue. When its time to download, analyzing takes forever and then fails. Logs attached for a movie titled "Leave No Trace". Thank you.
        We can download this one successfully, would you please give v5039 a try and see the result?

Comment

Get download data fail. The error is : 103
          Can you view and play the same video through a regular browser like Google Chrome? This error means you are unable to access and unable to play the video.

Comment

Thanks for looking at this issue. I'm on version 5040 meanwhile and I was able to download "Leave no Trace" successfully.

I now have a different problem with another HULU movie: "Those Magnificent Men in Their Flying Machines"

This movie has 2 audio tracks. I tried the "English" first. Movie got added to the queue. On starting the download it analyzed for several minutes and then StreamFab froze. I had to kill the running StreamFab instance. Tried again this time using the other audio track (Multichannel). Again on starting the download from the queue it analyzed for several minutes then showed an error message to the tune of "cannot access video data". This movie plays just fine on other browsers and even plays inside StreamFab's integrated browser. Logs are attached.
            Attached Files

Comment

I have 5.0.4.0 and am having the same issues. I can view and play the movie in Chrome and in the app when I'm trying to get the analysis to complete and it still fails.

Comment

Hi oldschool and jmduffer, a new version will be released today, please kindly wait for the new one and then install it to try again and feedback, thank you.

Comment

I now have a different problem with another HULU movie: "Those Magnificent Men in Their Flying Machines"
                  Those Magnificent Men in Their Flying Machines is currently available only as a Hulu Live TV offering. Based on my search of recent and past posts here on the Forum, StreamFab can not presently download Hulu Live TV movies and shows. I don't personally subscribe to the Hulu Live TV service (I have just basic Hulu) so I have no way of testing this myself.

Comment

Thanks for looking at this issue. I'm on version 5040 meanwhile and I was able to download "Leave no Trace" successfully.

I now have a different problem with another HULU movie: "Those Magnificent Men in Their Flying Machines".
                    I'm currently download "Those Magnificent Men in Their Flying Machines".. I have access to Hulu Live, but the Live doesn't matter. I did a Search for the movie, it was located, and I selected it. Then I got the options...I didn't change anything. I clicked Download. It started setup, and soon after that SteamFab crashed. I'm using 5.0.4.1. So, I teminated the MP3 part of SteamFab with Task Manager and reloaded SteamFab 5.0.4.1. The movie was/is set in my Downloads...erm, to be downloaded. I started the process. It's now downloading.

Comment

Originally posted by SirRush View Post

I have access to Hulu Live, but the Live doesn't matter. I did a Search for the movie, it was located, and I selected it. Then I got the options...I didn't change anything. I clicked Download. It started setup, and soon after that SteamFab crashed. I'm using 5.0.4.1. So, I teminated the MP3 part of SteamFab with Task Manager and reloaded SteamFab 5.0.4.1. The movie was/is set in my Downloads...erm, to be downloaded. I started the process. It's now downloading.
                      Hi SirRush,

I also can't download "Those Magnificent Men and Their Flying Machines" from my Hulu account.

I do not have Hulu Live and I *think* it matters.

When I try to access it, is shows the below - Locked and not available with just the normal Hulu subscription.

It also says below it, "Watch with Live Tv".

Oldschool probably has Hulu Live as Cats4U noted.

Mike

Last edited by Mike_M; 07-01-2022, 11:28 PM.

Comment

It's literally called "Those Magnificent Men in Their Flying Machines". Not that it's a big deal, just it's what its called. :-)

Hmm.. Okay, thanks Mike. So, having Hulu + Live matters, just "recording it"..via Live doesn't AS I stated above. My Download is still in the process of processing from the new version...hours now.
                        Last edited by SirRush; 07-02-2022, 03:30 AM.

Comment

The processing on Hulu takes forever now I didn't have any that failed though

Comment

I did not occur to me but yes, I do have Hulu live. I did not even know that some on-demand movies are for "live TV" customers only.

Comment

But just to clarify: I did not record it. The movie is there to watch anytime just like other on-demand movies.

Comment

Working...
                              X