Discovery+ recent issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discovery+ recent issue

I've been running 5.0.4.2 fairly decently with everything else but I couldn't queue up anything from discovery+. If it showed anything to queue, it would only show one episode from an entire series. When I would proceed to close the program and reopen it, it wouldn't find anything to analyze from discovery+. The only thing it did was start playing the video in the background with no attempts to analyze. I uninstalled and went down to 5.0.4.1, same issue. I uninstalled again and went down to 5.0.4.0 and it found everything, but just sat at 0% download and then crashed. I then left what I had queued up with 5.0.4.0 and uninstalled. Then I reinstalled 5.0.4.2 again and proceeded to resume the queue with what I queued up on discovery with 5.0.4.0 and it's downloading fine.

This 5.0.4.2 version is downloading discovery+ fine, it's just not detecting and analyzing properly. Having queued up videos from previous versions allowed them to download in 5.0.4.2. Not sure if this is a known issue but it happened on two different machines, so it's not a problem related to the computer. I didn't try uninstalling from machines 3 & 4 as they are working on something else.

**CERTAIN RESPONDERS PLEASE NOTE**
    There have been crash reports that have sent the logs in automatically by streamfab. That's why they are not included in this post.

EDIT: Streamfab is crashing after every few videos that download from discovery+ with 5.0.4.2
    Last edited by corey75; 07-10-2022, 05:30 AM.
Working...
X