StreamFab latest version Netflix is stuck on analyzing video URL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab latest version Netflix is stuck on analyzing video URL

I haven't used StreamFab in months because of the whole HBOmax issues, I went and started up the application today and updated to latest version I went ahead and deleted Baki because I was planning on updating the file I had (BIG MISTAKE) I should've hold of on deleting that file because now when I got to download Baki from Netflix I get stuck on analyzing video RIP

Originally posted by AceDaMack View Post
    I haven't used StreamFab in months because of the whole HBOmax issues, I went and started up the application today and updated to latest version I went ahead and deleted Baki because I was planning on updating the file I had (BIG MISTAKE) I should've hold of on deleting that file because now when I got to download Baki from Netflix I get stuck on analyzing video RIP
    did you update using the online updater or did you use the download offline updater ??
    if you need an older version of streamfab, they have older versions in the member center.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

did you update using the online updater or did you use the download offline updater ??
      if you need an older version of streamfab, they have older versions in the member center.
      Online, to be honest I really don't feel like going threw all of that looks like I'll be waiting another month to grab Baki back.Hope this issue can get looked into, and also I forgot how to upload the stuff for the devs to look threw. Glad I didn't delete any of my Shaw Brothers classics it looks like they ain't on Netflix anymore.

Comment

Online, to be honest I really don't feel like going threw all of that looks like I'll be waiting another month to grab Baki back.Hope this issue can get looked into, and also I forgot how to upload the stuff for the devs to look threw. Glad I didn't delete any of my Shaw Brothers classics it looks like they ain't on Netflix anymore.
        they'll need the streamfab log file, just start streamfab click the settings in the upper right hand corner then click open log folder in the drop down menu.

Comment

Online, to be honest I really don't feel like going threw all of that looks like I'll be waiting another month to grab Baki back.Hope this issue can get looked into, and also I forgot how to upload the stuff for the devs to look threw.
          I don't know anything about the series Baki so I just searched on Netflix for Baki and clicked on the first icon that it displayed for it. I chose the last episode listed which was Season 3 Episode 13. It analysed and downloaded at 1080p with no problem.

I am running the offline version of SF 5.0.4.8. Past history has shown that the updater version of SF has caused problems for some. I suggest you make the effort to obtain the offline version version of 5.0.4.8. The latest version, 5.0.4.9 has some confirmed problems with it and should be avoided.

After installing the offline version of SF 5.0.4.8, if you are still having problems with Baki, I suggest you follow October's directions and send along the StreamFab.log file to Support. If you don't feel like doing this then I doubt Support will look into the issue especially since no one else has reported any similar Netflix issues lately.

Comment

Working...
          X