Problems with Paramount+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with Paramount+

The last week Paramount+ has been very slow and when finally loading the movies and series, the download failed. I get the error code 801. I'm using the latest version. Log files attached.
    Attached Files

Same problem when trying Disney+. The front page takes ages to load. No problem to access the streaming services in the browser. Tried to change the default browser, but no change. No problem to download from YouTube and other Web pages through copying the link.

I would appreciate some response on this issue thanks.

Comment

Please delete the two folders and then run StreamFab to try again.
      %HOMEPATH%/Documents/DVDFab/StreamFab/Temp
      %HOMEPATH%/Documents/DVDFab/StreamFab/log

If still have a problem please feedback with the latest log file. Thanks.

Comment

I tried the above, but it did not help. I get a blank screen. I tried to downgrade to v 5.0.4.6, but got the same problem, although after a long time the wheel starts (trying to load the page), but it never succeed.

Reinstalled v 5.0.5.0; The only thing that works is to copy a link from YouTube which trigger a direct download. This does not work for the streaming services (like Disney and Paramount). Log files attached. Quite frustrated about this as it has been going on for weeks.
        Attached Files

Comment

Please open Disney/Paramount Downloader and then paste the link for the Disney/Paramount video in the browser bar to have a try and see the result.

Comment

I did try the above without luck. However, version 5.0.5.1 seems to have done something that fix this. While getting the same problem in the start, after some time, it just started to load the front pages of the streaming services. Downloading from Disney works fine. Paramount+ is unfortunately not working as it get stuck in analyzing metadata. I check some more, and if it continues I'll open another post for this.

Comment

Update; it takes very long time before the streaming services load the front page. Yesterday ca 1 hour. Now been waiting 15 min without anything happening. Paste a link from these does not work either (before the front has loaded). The only thing that works from the beginning is to paste a link from a free service (like YouTube and NRK broadcaster) and download directly. It seems like it can't get through the login page. Have tried both Disney and Paramount. Log files attached.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X