Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peacock+ kept logging out & getting errors - sensitive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peacock+ kept logging out & getting errors - sensitive?

Just fyi,

Just signed up for Peacock+ for the $19.99 for a year with ads special good thru end of September a couple of days ago.

Was getting fails on files & when I went back to Home Screen and went to Peacock+ tab it was logging me out?

Noticed that when it completed a file it *seemed* to communicate/refresh? the Peacock+ screen when viewing on Home tab of StreamFab.

I tried a test and kept the StreamFab page on Peacock+ on the home page displaying.

I didn't get any more error or logouts since.

I had Amazon Prime videos also in the queue, but wanted to do Peacock+ first just to keep it "alive"/interactive and communicating.

Anyone else notice this behavior?

Just curious.

Also, the videos coming from Peacock+ are served as 7,841 (I believe) video bitrate for nearly every video (not a lot of choice for videophiles :-), but with usually better sound quality than some previous versions of movies that I had.

For $19.99 a year - very happy here.

Mike

I've had my Peacock sessions start out as "logged out" - even with the "remember me" box checked on my last login. Cleared temp/cache and it doesn't help. Been going on for a few versions now.

So yes, when I have videos to (continue) DL from them, I bring the site up on the HOME tab and verify that it sees me as signed in - otherwise, I'll get fails.

Happens on other VIP sites also, but nowhere near as frequent as on Peacock site.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerDH20 View Post
      I've had my Peacock sessions start out as "logged out" - even with the "remember me" box checked on my last login. Cleared temp/cache and it doesn't help. Been going on for a few versions now.

So yes, when I have videos to (continue) DL from them, I bring the site up on the HOME tab and verify that it sees me as signed in - otherwise, I'll get fails.

Happens on other VIP sites also, but nowhere near as frequent as on Peacock site.
      Hi RogerDHJ20,

It always starts out as "not logged on" when opening Peacock+ via StreamFab and I have to log on.

I do log in, but if I don't keep it as the site being shown on my PC screen on the homepage, it also logs me out eventually & then I get file errors in queue.

But if I keep Peacock+ displayed on the home tab page on my PC screen (not keeping it on Peacock+'s queue Tab/download status), then it hasn't signed me out anymore and I don't get these errors.

Not a really big deal, since I know I need to do this when downloading from Peacock+ on StreamFab.

I didn't use Peacock+ previously so I didn't see how previous versions treat this.

Thanks!

Mike

Comment

Well i'm only a free user on Peacock, but there i have no issues with my old 5.0.3.2
        I have stayed away from upgrading, because i mainly only use StreamFab for Peacock and that version is there 100% stable.
        Ever since 5.0.3.3 there regularly has shown issues up regarding Peacock.
        Last edited by Per K; 09-07-2022, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X