Peacock Downloads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peacock Downloads

Ok so I let streamfab download on one of my PC's and turned the screen off. It downloaded from the WWE Network on peacock but extremely slow. I'm talking kb's slow. There was a previous version of streamfab (I forget which version) that used to download from Peacock and in like 1 hr if that in 1080p. Now it's taking at least 3 days or so to download a 3 hour file. What happened to all the downloading speed and will this ever be updated? Hopefully this gets fixed. Thank You

Are you trying to download a Live stream? Where's your StreamFab.log?

How do I report a problem?
    There are 2 ways.
    First: From the menu in StreamFab, use the Feedback option. Provide as much detail as you can. My understanding is that the Feedback Option will also capture and include your logs.

Or Second: Create a post/thread in the forum
    NOTE: if a post or thread about the exact same error exists, consider replying to that thread. However you can create a new post.
    Select the version of StreamFab you’re having the problem with (if its not in the prefix drop down, type it in the title)
    Provide a clear title.
    In the body of the post include a clear description of what is happening and include
    any error message you are seeing (exact text if possible), and such.
    Which Streaming Service
    What title you are trying to download, if it’s a series or episode of a series please include the Season and Episode number.
    Is the error is reproducible or not. If reproducible then include the steps you take to get the error.
    Most importantly, attach your log files to the post.

Where are the StreamFab logs kept?
    In Windows, they are kept in [My Documents]\DVDFab\StreamFab\log although you can use the “Open Log Folder” option off the menu in StreamFab which will take you right there.

Which files do I need from the log folder when posting to report a problem?
    Typically the StreamFab.log file should be enough, however if you can zip and upload the entire folder that would be great.

Comment

Working...
    X