Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

StreamFab 5.0.5.7 (Win): Crackle Modle - Wrong "Best" Resolution Prior To Download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab 5.0.5.7 (Win): Crackle Modle - Wrong "Best" Resolution Prior To Download

First, again, let me thank the developers et. al. for fixing Crackle so that it will once again download.

I noticed that when selecting a movie, after analysis SF is showing that the "best" resolution it can download is now only 1920x800, whereas previously I was seeing nearly everything I downloaded in 1920x1080.

I added six movies to the queue, each one telling me (before I added) that the best resolution was 1920x800.

I downloaded the first movie from the queue to see what the "final" resolution was and it was 1920x1080. So in this particular case, the end product resolution was better than expected.

Downloaded the second movie from the queue, expecting 1920x800, but it downloaded as 640x360.

Then I cleared my logfiles and downloaded a third one: 1920x1080

Fourth one: 1920x1080

Fifth one: 1920x1080

Sixth one: 1280x720

Then I attempted to re-download the second one, this time SF said the best resolution was 1280x720. It once again downloaded at 640x360.

Logs (for 3rd-7th movies) attached

Attached Files

The developer will check your feedback and the log file.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      The developer will check your feedback and the log file.
      I noticed a similar issue on the PlutoTV module. It was "showing" me that everything was going to download as 1280x720, but I think 2 out of 12 (movies) did, the rest were considerably lower. Will check things out in new SF version.

Comment

Working...
      X