Long time to get streaming services to load

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long time to get streaming services to load

Something that has been very annoying for quite some time is that it takes very long time before the services like HBOMax are loaded in the StreamFab window. The services open just fine in standard browser so that's not the reason. It takes typically 30 to 60 minutes before it loads. Interesteing is that even if I am logged into a streaming service in a standard browser, I still have to log in within StreamFab window. I've tried to delete StreamFab cache folders, but some files are locked so I can't delete it all. Log file attached for when I am waiting for HBO Max and YouTube to load.
    Attached Files

Do you mean the HBO Max Downloader that needs a long time to load or a certain HBO Max video that has loading problem? There is no video link in the log file you provided.

Comment

I mean the HBO Max Downloader, and not a certain video. Same happens if a select YouTube Downloader or any other predefined service. And, when it finally loads, I have to login in the StreamFab window even though I am logged in through my browser.

Comment

I am used to it already, I am in no rush, but hey that's just me.
        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

i was having the same issue. it wold take forever ( more than a minute) for the services window to show up (and the prompt to upgrade). i ended up deleting the history and now it comes up very fast

Comment

The whole program is slow, not that I care, but it shouldn't be this long to download anything.
            Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Issue solved: I have missed that you have to run the program as administrator... when I did, it started immediately.

Comment

Working...
              X