Where's Mona?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's Mona?

It appears that Mona last took user messages and gave replies on Monday, Oct. 24th, on this forum. If she is ill, I wish her a speedy recovery.
    She is our main conduit to the Developer. I don't know if anyone else from StreamFab is passing on user problems in her absense but I hope so. Last week she only made appearances on the Forum on Monday and Friday. The Monday, Oct. 17th appearance, seems to have resulted in no user problems being addressed in the update released roughly three days later. Only 2 issues were addressed in 5.0.5.8, none of which that were directly asked for by the users. The Friday appearance was after 5.0.5.8 was released but before users had a chance to test the new update.
    It is presently Thursday here on the East Coast of the US but it has just turned Friday in China. Whether Mona is back at work on Friday or not will have no effect on the ensuing release of 5.0.5.9 if no one else has been passing along our complaints and problems during the week to the Developer. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what we get but I fear if this Developer is left to his/her own devices as to what to work on.

Miss you, Mona, hurry back!

I too hope Mona is not ill, or speed recovery is she is. Hopefully its just a vacation or something.

This is why I always use the Feedback option in the app. It causes them to create a ticket which shows in the member area, and can be worked there. Its not as easy to check the status as coming the forums, and its isolated (no one else can chime in and say "I have that too"), but at least it gets addressed in some way.

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
      I too hope Mona is not ill, or speed recovery is she is. Hopefully its just a vacation or something.

This is why I always use the Feedback option in the app. It causes them to create a ticket which shows in the member area, and can be worked there. Its not as easy to check the status as coming the forums, and its isolated (no one else can chime in and say "I have that too"), but at least it gets addressed in some way.
      I haven't been able to raise Online Help since Sunday night east coast US time (Monday, China time) - not even an "oops, no one is available" popup. The increased lack of communication is worrisome - I hope Mona is ok, but I wish they would keep us better informed if they're going to go radio silence.
      Last edited by artsunlimited; 10-27-2022, 08:55 PM.

Comment

I too have become concerned about whether or not Mona is Il. This is doubly concerning because I see we already are missing the site admin signals. Which according to the forum software has not been active since April 28, 2022
        Formerly DVDKingdom

Comment

Hi guys, thank you all, I am back, good and healthy
          I will check the forum regularly, while I was absent, Wilson and other staff still check the forum, though they might not reply to posts. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
            I will check the forum regularly, while I was absent, Wilson and other staff still check the forum, though they might not reply to posts. Sorry for any inconvenience.
            Yahoo!!! Glad you're ok! We were just worried about you.

Comment

Good news! Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
                Glad to hear you're OK! While it's good to know that Wilson et al check the posts, if Online Help is disabled there's no other way anyone can get an answer to individual questions that might not be pertinent to ask in the forum. For me, it's been really helpful in the past, and to shut down that resource - or at least not offer it with any regularity - makes me feel like I've sort of been cut adrift. Can you please make it available again?

Comment

Working...
                X