• Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab 6.0.0.0 (Win): Hulu, Issue With One Specific TV Episode

Module: Hulu
    Show: Mom
    Season: 5
    Episode: 9

Getting an error during analysis. All other episodes acquired just fine. Had this problem on SF 5.0.5.8 but new version came out before I had a chance to report it.

Logfiles attached
    Attached Files

I will have the developer check your feedback.

Comment

Just following-up, as of SF 6.0.0.4, Mom S05E09 can be added to the queue, but still cannot be downloaded; in fact, SF is now freezing up during analysis(?) of trying to get the episode, whereas before SF would just error and say it could not be downloaded.

Comment

Following-up again...SF is now at 6.1.19, and this problem still exists.

To recap: On Hulu, the show Mom, Season 5, Episode 9, is available to watch/stream, but when SF tries to capture it, it fails, stating "Failure accessing video information, please make sure that you can play back the video."

Comment

Originally posted by BradYonder View Post
          Following-up again...SF is now at 6.1.19, and this problem still exists.

To recap: On Hulu, the show Mom, Season 5, Episode 9, is available to watch/stream, but when SF tries to capture it, it fails, stating "Failure accessing video information, please make sure that you can play back the video."
          Hi BradYonder,

Wow, that's been a while without response (5 months).

I just tried using StreamFab 6.1.1.7 and got same error as you during analyzing, I also cleared all devices prior to attempt.

(Downgraded to SFab 6.1.1.7 in order to use for The CW later tonight for 2 shows due to current versions not working for The CW).

I did verify that I was able to download Mom S5E09 using alternative software without an issue (See attached).

This would indicate that it is not anything with your/my configuration, but rather with StreamFab getting that particular file.

Mike

US - CST, No Vpn, Win 10/64 11/64 Pro
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Mike_M; 05-03-2023, 06:28 PM.

Comment

One other issue I just discovered with SF 6.1.1.9 and Hulu... re: the show It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Season 13 does not appear in analysis results AT ALL (just Seasons 1-12 and 14-15), despite being able to watch the stream on Hulu online. This is something that apparently "broke" recently, as I was able to get Season 13 this past Monday.
            Last edited by BradYonder; 05-04-2023, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Going back to the show Mom on Hulu... S05E22 is not showing up in the show analysis results, despite it being available to watch/stream online.

So to recap (again):

Mom - S05E09 - episode shows up in the analysis results but errors when trying to download (can be watched/streamed at the site level)

Mom - S05E22 - episode does not show up in the analysis results, therefore does not get downloaded (can be watched/streamed at the site level)

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia - Season 13 does not show up in the analysis results at all (entire season can be watched/streamed at the site level)

Comment

Originally posted by BradYonder View Post
                Going back to the show Mom on Hulu... S05E22 is not showing up in the show analysis results, despite it being available to watch/stream online.

So to recap (again):

Mom - S05E09 - episode shows up in the analysis results but errors when trying to download (can be watched/streamed at the site level)

Mom - S05E22 - episode does not show up in the analysis results, therefore does not get downloaded (can be watched/streamed at the site level)

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia - Season 13 does not show up in the analysis results at all (entire season can be watched/streamed at the site level)
                Hi BradYonder,

Mom - S05E22 didn't show up for me in Hulu using StreamFab 6.1.1.7 or StreamFab 6.1.2.0 Beta just now.

Mom - S05E22 *does* show up and was able to be downloaded via alternative software just now.
                (see attached)

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S13 shows up with StreamFab 6.1.1.7 and can be downloaded (see attached 2)

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - S13 shows up with StreamFab 6.1.2.0 Beta, I skipped 6.1.1.9 and didn't try it. (see attached)

I deleted queue/temp/cache, logged off *all* devices in Chrome at account settings in Hulu, reinstalled 6.1.2.0 Beta from downloaded file (link at top of this forum).

Mike

US - CST, No Vpn, Win10/11 64 Pro, StreamFab Lifetime, DvdFab Lifetime, other stuff.​
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Mike_M; 05-04-2023, 02:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X