Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DRM MPD downloader on SkyShowtime.com fails after analyzing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRM MPD downloader on SkyShowtime.com fails after analyzing.

Dear,

I allready tried asking about this before but no one from the SF team reacted. I know you are all very busy and i respect that but please try to look at this topic and at least give some kind of reaction.

It looks like SF DRM MPD works on SkyShowtime.com as it gives me all possible resolutions up to 1080p including teh option to choose the audio langauge en subtitels.
    After trying to start the download it keeps analyzing en at one point it fails.

In my eyes (but i am not a SF programmer) it looks like it almost works on Skyshowtime as it can read all info from the stream and is ready to start download like all other working services, and maybe just need some small tweaking.

Anyway, i'm very happy with SF and for me it almost always works perfectly and have further no complaints. I respect the team for al the work they do to even give us these options in the first place. Thanks!

StreamFab.log

SkyShowtime is not supported and most likely never ever will be.
    Back when i asked about if it could be added, i was told that they where unable to create an account there in order to work on a support for StreamFab.
    They even tried to ask me if i was willing to purchase an account there for them, but this i'm not willing to., so i choose to live with out the ability to download any videos from that service.

Besides SkyShowtime does also not live up to their promises, they promised 5.1 audio on everything but only deliver low quality AAC 2.0 and if that is not fixed before January 1st, i'm going to cancel my subscription.​
    Last edited by Per K; 11-06-2022, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Per K View Post
      SkyShowtime is not supported and most likely never ever will be.
      Back when i asked about if it could be added, i was told that they where unable to create an account there in order to work on a support for StreamFab.
      They even tried to ask me if i was willing to purchase an account there for them, but this i'm not willing to., so i choose to live with out the ability to download any videos from that service.

Besides SkyShowtime does also not live up to their promises, they promised 5.1 audio on everything but only deliver low quality AAC 2.0 and if that is not fixed before January 1st, i'm going to cancel my subscription.​
      Well, it actually almost already works because streamfab has made this awsome DRM MPD tool specially for these things, just needs some tweaking.
      Also it works almost the same as Paramount+ and in the future will be replaced with Skyshowtime in the countries where Paramount+ is available. It's just new and needs a look at.

As for SkyShowtime not living up to their promises, This is not true... This is because they perfectly announced this before releasing so i knew i was not able to get 4K, HDR, Dolby Vision, DD5.1 and even Dolby Atmos for the time being. This will be (like they announced) coming a bit later as they ar working on this new platform that needs to replace all existing streaming services they already own, "like Paramount+" in the future. Just a little pations and all will be there.

@mona... if this is really true, and you need a temporary acc for skyshowtime to take a look, send me a pm and i'll send you one of my backups.
      Last edited by anonymouxs; 11-06-2022, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X