X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[6.1.0.2] Netflix stuck on analyzing after first successfull download

Hi all,

from yesterday I'm experiencing this problem.
    Downloading Fire Force from netflix after the program starts, the first file in queue is downloading well the next one stuck on analyzing forever.
    Closing the program and starting the download again downloads the previous stuck episode and the next one is stuck again.

anyone with this problem?
    I'll attach somelogs tomorrow

I report that the same problem you described is happening in StreamFab Viki Downloader. Another user has cited the same problem, but so far it has not been resolved.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazzu85 View Post
      Hi all,

from yesterday I'm experiencing this problem.
      Downloading Fire Force from netflix after the program starts, the first file in queue is downloading well the next one stuck on analyzing forever.
      Closing the program and starting the download again downloads the previous stuck episode and the next one is stuck again.

anyone with this problem?
      I'll attach somelogs tomorrow
      Did you try to delete the temp folder and the log files? No luck?
      Please try again and feedback with the latest log file and a screenshot where it gets stuck, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Did you try to delete the temp folder and the log files? No luck?
        Please try again and feedback with the latest log file and a screenshot where it gets stuck, thanks.
        The next day the problem didn't appeared. I scheduled the download start at 00.15 and during the night the netflix downloads worked flawlessly..

Comment

Working...
        X