StreamFab v6.1.0.4 (Win) Paramount Plus still failing with error 3304

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab v6.1.0.4 (Win) Paramount Plus still failing with error 3304

Still getting an "error 3304" when trying to download 1923, Episode 4. Analyzing never finishes. Episode plays fine in Firefox. Logs attached. Thanks for looking.
    Attached Files

Hi, we notice that you have posted the same issue on other threads, the QA team still needs time to arrange a test.
    Staff will be on holiday for several days, it will take a bit longer, please kindly wait for some time, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      Hi, we notice that you have posted the same issue on other threads, the QA team still needs time to arrange a test.
      Staff will be on holiday for several days, it will take a bit longer, please kindly wait for some time, thanks.
      Thanks Mona, I was just posting to show that the new version did not solve the problem.

Comment

The problem is fixed now that I am back to 6.1.0.2 after an odyssey of trial and error. Please continue here to read what happend:

As the title says, 4 different Amazon movies which all play fine in my Firefox browser, but all fail to download after lengthy "analyzing". I took a look at the logs because I realized that for some of these movies analyzing showed an audio size of "0" when selecting CVBR. But regardless of picking CVBR or

Comment

Working...
        X