StreamFab for Mac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab for Mac

Hi, is there an update coming soon for Mac? Were now 6 versions behind the Windows version. Peacock is broken and a ton of other services are lagging behind in the Windows features. Can we expect an update soon? Thanks!

This is a constant problem, and I wonder if they have a different team working on the mac version instead of a unified codebase like normal. It's a bizarre, frustrating issue, given that we paid the same price as the windows users. If things were done efficiently, they would be working on a unified codebase, and both versions would be released simultaneously, as most of the code would be done in a multi-platform way.

If there is a delay in releases, the Windows version should be delayed until the exact same version of the mac program is ready for release. Having different release schedules for the same program on other platforms is unprofessional and disrespectful to their users.

I like StreamFab and value this company. I wish that we were seen as first-class users alongside Windows users.

Comment

Agreed. The Mac version has become almost unusable. I've told support I would happily move over to the Windows version and forfeit my license to Mac, but that is NOT allowed. To have an unusable product while Windows users get updates every few days is extremely frustrating. Would have been easier to swallow if I didn't pay the same price.

Comment

Originally posted by Dula87 View Post
        Agreed. The Mac version has become almost unusable. I've told support I would happily move over to the Windows version and forfeit my license to Mac, but that is NOT allowed. To have an unusable product while Windows users get updates every few days is extremely frustrating. Would have been easier to swallow if I didn't pay the same price.
        If i were you, i would just say fuck it and buy 3 Windows Licenses for $29.99. Much better than having paid $260 and not use it at all...
        How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

A new version for Mac will be available today.

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post

If i were you, i would just say fuck it and buy 3 Windows Licenses for $29.99. Much better than having paid $260 and not use it at all...
            Didn’t think that was a thing. I’ll have to check that out!

Comment

Working...
            X