Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

on MAC buildin browser not working

Dear Streamfab

i am having mac m2 macbook pro and having issue to run streamfab, when i click on netflix vip service browser stuck like a hell it will become irresponsive and i can see currently i am using version 6.1.1.2 can yo uguide me to solve it

You may try to clean the caches and reset the password of your Netflix account to try again.

Also, Netfilx could also check the country Of Signup, so please be sure that your login country is the same as the Signup country.

Comment

After reinstalling and download the correct version its helped me, by the way i bought the mac version license also 4 mac license but unable to aunthozie the license on my mac how to fix this? can you please help me out

Comment

Originally posted by bobdipesh View Post
        After reinstalling and download the correct version its helped me, by the way i bought the mac version license also 4 mac license but unable to aunthozie the license on my mac how to fix this? can you please help me out
        Please send me your order number or registered email account via PM, I will need the info to check your license first.

Comment

Working...
        X