This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab 6.1.2.7 Crash

I'm not sure what causes it, but I'm never near the computer when it happens. Two popups appear -- one indicates that a report has been sent when I close that, another asks if I want to restart StreamFab.

Since I've not seen any recent crashes reported, I decided to not restart the program. However, the log exceeds the size allowed. I zipped it and attached it.

StreamFab log.zip

From the log file, it was with Disney+ Downloader. Please try clean the download queue, remove the caches and then run the software to try it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      From the log file, it was with Disney+ Downloader. Please try clean the download queue, remove the caches and then run the software to try it again.
      I did as requested and so far, after most of the day, and then updating to 6.1.2.8, running since then, it has performed without any crashes.

The logout problem with Peacock is back, but aside from that, it is working well.

I''m leaving it running overnight and will post if it is still running tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by TomdeOldMan View Post

I did as requested and so far, after most of the day, and then updating to 6.1.2.8, running since then, it has performed without any crashes.

The logout problem with Peacock is back, but aside from that, it is working well.

I''m leaving it running overnight and will post if it is still running tomorrow.
        Speaking of Peacock, I cannot seem to download anything at all from them. I am trying to get the continental, and a few other items, but all downloads from Peacock fail. If I log on at peacocktv.com, I can watch, but nothing will download. When I look at the Peacock tab in the home screen, it's just a blank black page. Refreshing does not help. when I pause downloads; close then reopen the tab, it appears normal until I start the downloads. Then it just goes black again, and all downloads from Peacock fail.
        (Netflix works fine)
        Last edited by supine; 01-21-2024, 05:47 PM.

Comment

You are responding to a very much out-of-date message which has nothing to do with the issue you are having. Please create a new message topic and attach your StreamFab.log that shows you attempting to download from Peacock. In the meantime, you might want to clean your cache, cookies, history and other data and restart StreamFab and/or your computer. Make sure you're using the most recent update.

Since the OP has failed to return with their promised post after 7 months, I am closing this message thread.

Comment

Working...
          X