Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6.1.3.1. HULU multichannel EAC3 selection only downloading AAC 5.1 64 kbps stereo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to add to the VBulletin wish list, I'd love to be able to view the post history by clicking on an member profile, rather than trying to find a specifc post through a topic search. Maybe this already exists, but whenever I try it, I'm told I'm not authorized - even for my own account.
    Are you looking to see all the posts made by one user here? Click on their username or do a search for them, then click on About, then all the way down the bottom you can choose Find All Posts or Find all started topics. Usually I do Find All Posts and do a search from there using a keyword if I remember one that was in the thread.

Comment

I don't believe this forum software has been updated since the forum was started in 2009. Vbulletin software is a security risk, 20 years ago it was good, but now it's the last option. Xenforo is the best by far. The competitor has up-to-date forum software and yes I knew they had a forum, but since I stopped using DVDs I really don't use them as much, I didn't even realize they had a program until I found out about it here. I mean when you say Fox in any context thats what you mean. It's not that hard. to figure out. They used to have the best DVD software on the market in the old days. But then Fab got Passkey and all was well here. I don't use any of that stuff anymore. Just this and I only use this to get a few movies because after work I am exhausted and a good movie helps me sleep. I teach 40 hours a week and then I take courses another 20 hours a week. Soon I will have my doctorate and be employed full-time at CFS. (Commonwealth Fusion Systems).
      Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

Are you looking to see all the posts made by one user here? Click on their username or do a search for them, then click on About, then all the way down the bottom you can choose Find All Posts or Find all started topics. Usually I do Find All Posts and do a search from there using a keyword if I remember one that was in the thread.
        Thanks for this - it confirms that my account on this forum is still screwed up, as all I get when I click on anyone's username (including mine) is "Sorry, you're not authorized to view this page." I wasn't reading or posting on this forum for about 3 months, and when I came back, surprise - I couldn't log into my account. I had to open a ticket as nothing worked, and admin ended up having to change my password for me to gain access. I contacted the site adminstrator over a week ago - no one's gotten back to me.

I can't even post a screenshot as "Upload failed. You have exceeded your usergroup's upload quota of 4.77 MB by 917.3 KB." Looks like I'll have to open yet another ticket to get anyone to pay attention to that, as well. Whoever's running this farce needs to fix the bugs.

Comment

Working...
        X