PlutoTV - pause during playback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PlutoTV - pause during playback

So, the audio/video sync issue is fixed, but I've noticed on everything I've downloaded (i.e. Left Behind: The Movie and all of the episodes of Have Gun Will Travel) that several times through the show or movie the video will freeze for a few seconds, then everything starts up again. Anyone else?

Originally posted by funreviews View Post
    So, the audio/video sync issue is fixed, but I've noticed on everything I've downloaded (i.e. Left Behind: The Movie and all of the episodes of Have Gun Will Travel) that several times through the show or movie the video will freeze for a few seconds, then everything starts up again. Anyone else?
    does the pause happen while the video is playing on your computer or tv ??
    what is your playback device. does the pause happen on both MP4 & MKV
    please post the streamfab internal log files.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

does the pause happen while the video is playing on your computer or tv ??
      what is your playback device. does the pause happen on both MP4 & MKV
      please post the streamfab internal log files.
      The movies wouldn't play via Windows Media Player, only via the TV. So that's where the pauses are. The TV Show has the same pause on the computer.
      The message for the movies read: "Can't play. Choose something else to paly. This item is in a format we don't support." 0xc1010103 (all the other movies play fine)
      I only downloaded it in MP4
      Attaching Log Files
      Attached Files

Comment

The movies wouldn't play via Windows Media Player, only via the TV. So that's where the pauses are. The TV Show has the same pause on the computer.
        The message for the movies read: "Can't play. Choose something else to paly. This item is in a format we don't support." 0xc1010103 (all the other movies play fine)
        I only downloaded it in MP4
        Attaching Log Files
        try playing the video using VLC media player and see if you get the same result.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

try playing the video using VLC media player and see if you get the same result.
          VLC plays the movies.

Comment

VLC plays the movies.
            do they play without the pause ??

Comment

Working...
            X