StreamFab Undocumented Bug Fixes & Features

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab Undocumented Bug Fixes & Features

Ok. Once again i am baffled at why StreamFab doesn't document ALL changes and fixes.

You would think that after i have been ranting about the low credits for Amazon or StreamFab downloading versions it thinks i want instead of what i chose, you would be quick to announce that if you download the same thing multiple times (probably in a bid to get a version StreamFab refuses to download), you only get charged 1 download credit.

I just noticed after trying to duplicate a bug and finding a workaround. Not sure in what version this was implemented.

So, first off, thank you for this as i think it is only fair but please let us know about ALL improvements and changes. It will buy you a lot of goodwill. Especially from disgruntled users.

First, we lost Mike_M's regular contributions and now Cats4U has called it quits. If KidJoe, october262 and myself are next, this will be a pretty sad forum...
    How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Hi,

We does not upgrade the download limit logic after we added the download limit number, it always needs 1 credit only when downloading the same video in same day.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X