Problems with Pluto.tv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pluto TV Problems with Pluto.tv

I'm trying to download the Yo! MTV Raps Classic episodes, and it's actually going fine. The episodes will download and save, and I can watch them. But only if I watch them from beginning to end, without trying to skip ahead. As soon as it gets to around the time of the first commercial block, I can no longer skip ahead. The video will show some completely random stuff from the episode, and the sound won't match at all. That is, if I get any sound or moving pictures at all. More often than not, it will just freeze frame, and play no sound.

Clearly, it's the commercial breaks that are interfering. Any way to get around this?

Pluto has been a problem for a long time. Lots of threads on here if you want to read them.

If you happen to have Paramount+ they have 75 episodes from seasons 1 and 2.

Comment

Thanks for the reply!

Unfortunately, Paramount+ isn't a thing in Denmark anymore - it has been absorbed by another streaming service. Maybe I can still do something with a VPN. Will look into it. Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
      X