Skyshowtime doesn't work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SkyShowtime Skyshowtime doesn't work

Skyshowtime just display a black screen after pressing play on an episode or movie. No analyzing is done.
    I have tried uninstalling Streamfab and cleaning the cache and temp folders, but still not working
    Log attatched.
    Attached Files

Can it be played well on a regular browser? Also, if you do not click on the Play button, just search for a movie or show and click on the cover, did it work?

Comment

It works fine in a regular browser (chrome, edge and firefox)
      If I search for a movie TV show and click the cover (Apollo 13 for example) it show the page for Apollo13 but when I click watch now - the screen turns black.

Comment

I guess it's because they have changed their DRM.

Comment

I'm having the same problem. Works fine in Chrome, but get a black screen in StreamFab

Comment

I don't want to start any rumors (rumours for those in GB) but this may be related to the current Peacock problem of endless analysis. They seemed to start on the same day.
            SkyShowtime is a joint venture between Comcast and Paramount Global. Comcast is the parent company of NBCUniversal and Sky. Paramount Global owns Showtime. Peacock is also owned by Comcast​. Sky is listed in the StreamFab Peacock logs. If I had to guess, I think Comcast is trying to unify the websites of all their holdings. That's why SkyShowtime, Peacock, and Xfinity Stream are all screwed up at this time. But this is just one man's opinion; take it with a grain of salt. Only the developer can tell for sure whether they are related or not.​

Comment

Originally posted by k0sh View Post
              Skyshowtime just display a black screen after pressing play on an episode or movie. No analyzing is done.
              I have tried uninstalling Streamfab and cleaning the cache and temp folders, but still not working
              Log attatched.
              I have the same problems as everybody.

It works fine in Chrome or Edge but I get the same black screen after pressing play on a move or episode.
              I also unstall / install clearing cache/temp folder but did not help.

Mona Any update ???

Attached Files
              Last edited by adrie; 10-31-2023, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by adrie View Post

I have the same problems as everybody.

It works fine in Chrome or Edge but I get the same black screen after pressing play on a move or episode.
                I also unstall / install clearing cache/temp folder but did not help.

Mona Any update ???
                I am afraid not. There isn't an update from the developers yet.

Comment

Working...
                X