Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VPN to suggest for Workaround?

Hello all,

I think I have tried all the VPN's that are on the market. Listed below are the ones that I have tried. Unfortunately, all Amazon and Netflix are not the same catalog in each country. I would like to get access to them and to download the episodes. Unfortunetaly, Netflix and Amazon blocks the VPN. It's always a question of cats and mouse game. Most of the time, Streamfab fails from downloding.

I know this subject was already discussed but no one seems to have a solution. I know it resides on VPN side issue but just asking for any help!

And for the few times that it works, the download is ULTRA SLOW!

Anyone was able to succeed at 100% to get around Netflix and Amazon VPN check?
    NordVPN
    ExpressVPN
    TunnelBear
    Surfshark
    IP Vanish

Thanx. Regards.
    Last edited by quebecman; 10-21-2023, 03:29 PM.

I think that no VPN works in every country.

Sometimes a server works, but reconnecting to another server doesn't works - so no VPN works with all servers.

In some (european) countries all VPNs were detected..
    ..in this cases i prefer SmartDNS like Control D

I know this subject was already discussed but no one seems to have a solution
    All solutions are temporary: if it works today and many people use it, tomorrow it will be dead.

Comment

They are all being blocked, it useless, even if you get an IP that works, it won't work tomorrow. You need a good Proxy.
      Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Thanx for the update guys. Sad news.

Comment

Working...
        X