Red green seasons do not even start to download in Tubi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tubi Red green seasons do not even start to download in Tubi

Have tried several times to download the Show Red Green in Tubi. Ver 6.1.4.9 doesn't even begin to process to download. Can play it but no download window pops up. Logs attached. Did Try greatest American hero and the download window popped up.
    Attached Files

It's working for me on 6.1.4.9

I already have the complete series so I am only trying the first episode.

I will let you know if it finishes 100%.

Click image for larger version

Name:	SF - Red Green.jpg
Views:	482
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	432956

Comment

The file completed and it plays without issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastordl View Post
        Have tried several times to download the Show Red Green in Tubi. Ver 6.1.4.9 doesn't even begin to process to download. Can play it but no download window pops up. Logs attached. Did Try greatest American hero and the download window popped up.
        It was downloaded ok here using v6150. Please update to the latest version to have a try, thanks.

Comment

Tried with the v6150 Still doesn't Analyse video nor offer to download for Red Green show. Tried "ask this old house" analysed and offered to download without problem. Tried installing with offline installer retried both of the above no change still no analyze for Red Green. included latest Logs
          Attached Files

Comment

Tried with the v6150 Still doesn't Analyse video nor offer to download for Red Green show. Tried "ask this old house" analysed and offered to download without problem. Tried installing with offline installer retried both of the above no change still no analyze for Red Green. included latest Logs
            try copying the URL from your regular browser and paste it into streamfabs browser
            and see if it works that way.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Did also try with cut and paste no difference.

Comment

Did also try with cut and paste no difference.
                  try clearing your cookies & cache from streamfab ??

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
                    try clearing your cookies & cache from streamfab ??
                    Tried clearing both and no change.

Comment

Tried clearing both and no change.
                      when you tried copying the URL from your regular browser and pasted it into streamfabs browser,
                      did you have tubi running within streamfab ?? don't start tubi and just paste the URL at the top
                      of the streamfab home page where it says "search or visit a website"

Comment

Pastordi,
                        Just a few questions --

Mac or Windows?
                        Where are you located? Are you using a VPN?
                        Do you have a registered Tubi account? Are you using it?

About the last questions, I tried to download a few random episodes of Red Green. The first time I was in a hurry because it was getting close to having to leave for a doctor's appointment. I didn't enter my email/password and it initially gave me an advertisement and SF's selection popup never appeared. Just now I tried again and I wasn't in a hurry and entered in my email/password for my account. This time I didn't get any advertisements and the popup appeared as soon as I got to The Red Green Show display on the Tubi website. All 3 random episodes downloaded perfectly.

Comment

I don't have a Tubi account and am able to download from there without issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.X View Post
                            I don't have a Tubi account and am able to download from there without issue.
                            what i did - go to streamfabs home page - clear recent history (clear both browsing history & cookies & other site data) -
                            close down streamfab - restart streamfab - type tubi.com in the search bar - when tubi webpage loads - type red and green - click on the red and green show
                            the episode selector will now show.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
                              Pastordi,
                              Just a few questions --

Mac or Windows?
                              Where are you located? Are you using a VPN?
                              Do you have a registered Tubi account? Are you using it?

About the last questions, I tried to download a few random episodes of Red Green. The first time I was in a hurry because it was getting close to having to leave for a doctor's appointment. I didn't enter my email/password and it initially gave me an advertisement and SF's selection popup never appeared. Just now I tried again and I wasn't in a hurry and entered in my email/password for my account. This time I didn't get any advertisements and the popup appeared as soon as I got to The Red Green Show display on the Tubi website. All 3 random episodes downloaded perfectly.
                              Have tried the cache and cookie clearing again, no change. Located: New England, Do have Cloudflare and have tried it on and disabled not change, do have a registered account and have tried without log in and with log in. No Joy.

Comment

Working...
                              X