X
This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I uninstalled StreamFab and deleted the left in directory under documents. After I reinstalled StreamFab, downloads went well, but I forgot to change my download directory. My C:\ drive is just a small SSD that I mostly use just for the OS. Things went well overnight until the drive ran out of room. When I changed my output directory to the D:\ drive this morning, the same issue started all over again. I have uploaded an updated .log file. I looked into my computer, and can find no reason for the duplicate entries in the .log.

I would be happy to see anything that would help with my streaming experience. If you want, and get a chance, I would be glad to see your input. Thank you.
    Attached Files

Comment

Works fine, no issues

Click image for larger version

Name:	Continental.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	435668
      Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Mine, not so much. It worked for a while, then quit. Whatever is causing the double log entries is a mystery. I just uploaded the latest .log file. Hopefully a clue will be in there. Right now, the files in the que just say "Analyzing" until the download fails. I DID manage to get the Continental before it quit again. I have a friend that was admitted to the hospital, and haven't had time to watch it though.
        Chameleon , I do have a question... I don't see how to get the dark theme you have in my settings. Did it install that way?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Anylizing.jpg Views:	0 Size:	74.9 KB ID:	435681
        Last edited by supine; 01-24-2024, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Do you see that Mickey Mouse figure up in the upper right, next to Settings? Click it.

I'll get to your new log in just a little bit. Dinner time.

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
            Works fine, no issues
            Lucky you. Peacock hasn't worked for me for a long time. Did an uninstall and reinstall tonight and sat on the tab to keep it active and it failed.

Comment

Originally posted by supine View Post
              I don't see how to get the dark theme you have in my settings. Did it install that way?
              Press the T-Shirt at the top right

Name:	image.png
Views:	226
Size:	181.9 KB
ID:	435784
              How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Sorry about taking so long getting back to you about your latest log. The only thing that really stands out is that, for whatever reason, Peacock is either not sending down its manifest or you are not accepting it. I'm intrigued by the fact that when the Output directory is on C:, all is well, but when on D:, downloads fail. You might want to use one of the many drive tester programs out there and see if all is well with the D: drive. I finally got around to doing some test downloads myself, and here are the results.
                Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2024-01-25 5.16.44 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	244.7 KB ID:	435822

As you can see, I had no problem. I had done 4 Peacock downloads of my own prior to yours.

Comment

Well.... I'm downloading from Peacock again. I did nothing, nor changed any settings except setting the skin to the dark theme. (Thank you jpp72 for the illustrated instructions)
                  When I logged in, I got an error. I took a screen shot and dismissed it then re-started the downloads that were in my que. To my surprise, the download started almost immediately. Since it's going to my D:\ drive, I should be able to fit everything in the que on it. I will attach screen shots to this post and send another copy of the .log file when the downloads finish (or stop), win or loose. I will know more when I make a little more space on the D:\ drive, and start a second (Far shorter) download que. I'll keep you posted. I have no idea why things suddenly started working again. The only thing I did was change the skin.

For the record:
                  Edition Windows 10 Pro
                  Version 22H2
                  Installed on ‎8/‎27/‎2021
                  OS build 19045.3930
                  Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0​

Click image for larger version  Name:	Something Went Wrong.jpg Views:	0 Size:	116.4 KB ID:	435834
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	Downloading.jpg Views:	0 Size:	73.6 KB ID:	435835
                  Last edited by supine; 01-26-2024, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Short Update: StreamFab crashed after the first file. Despite this, Downloads continued after restart.

Name:	Streamfab Crash 1-25-24.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	206.8 KB
ID:	435842

Comment

Well... So far so good. StreamFab is working as advertised. I didn't do anything except change the theme. Peacock is still force logging me out from time to time, but that's on their end. Until the current DRM issue catches up to Peacock, I'm good!
                      (Log attached as promised)
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X