No announcement yet.

Netflix download problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of effort for nothing. Just sit back and wait.

Comment

Do you guys not remember the whole reason for the Netflix mobile interface was the login and auto-logout issues?

I am convinced that the newer StreamFab versions have somehow went back to requesting the Web interface instead of the mobile one.

That's the only thing that makes sense. I will let the Product Manager know that this is something that needs to be looked at
      How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

That is the problem. I copied the website from my edge browser into Netflix on streamfab and it let me log into my account.

Comment

Same here. I'm trying to download from Roku and Netflix I receive an error instead. Any updates on this issue?

Comment

It's still New Year holiday over there (2 more days), and as the header mentioned their priority now is the DRM. Hopefully sooner than later.

Comment

I think they have more Holidays than working days.
              Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Same thing...sucks this is not working now

Comment

Here's a temporary solution (which I'm sure a lot of people already know). I purchased the extended download service, uninstalled streamfab (choose "clear configuration" when uninstalling) and deleted streamfab folder (remember to move all video files if you have any). Reinstalled version 6155 which brings back the Netflix mobile interface. This however, does not download 1080p, Direct update to version 6163, which can download old videos in 1080p,

Comment

I don't know if I am allowed to mention this and I hope I don't get into any trouble.
                    I am currently using "Pazu Netflix Video Downloader 1.6.7" to download videos from Netflix.
                    There are no issues downloading new video content.
                    The reason I mention this is because it seems to use a very similar download engine to streamfab, only with a different interface.
                    Last edited by Cats4U; 02-22-2024, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tallguy297 View Post
                      I don't know if I am allowed to mention this and I hope I don't get into any trouble.
                      I am currently using "Pazu Netflix Video Downloader 1.6.7" to download videos from Netflix.
                      There are no issues downloading new video content.
                      The reason I mention this is because it seems to use a very similar download engine to streamfab, only with a different interface.
                      it is WEBrip, not WEBDL
                      Last edited by Cats4U; 02-22-2024, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Looks like a recorder not a downloader. Would be new to me that netflix offers hardsubs
                        You should see this. its way to funny: https://i.imgur.com/UmPh8Hu.png

Comment

Well if it is a WEBrip, I am getting the same video quality as I would from Streamfab.
                          The videos download in MKV or MP4 format with 5.1 surround with language and subtitles in different languages.
                          I don't notice any difference.
                          Also I have read previous comments. It is not a screen recorder like PlayOnTV.
                          If it was I would not have mentioned this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tallguy297 View Post
                            Well if it is a WEBrip, I am getting the same video quality as I would from Streamfab.
                            The videos download in MKV or MP4 format with 5.1 surround with language and subtitles in different languages.
                            I don't notice any difference.
                            Also I have read previous comments. It is not a screen recorder like PlayOnTV.
                            If it was I would not have mentioned this.
                            keep an eye on the CPU. i think it was ENCODE so the CPU was working quite high.

Comment

no comment - not interesting
                              Last edited by Germania; 02-22-2024, 10:55 AM. Reason: not interesting

Comment

If that is the case then I just downloaded the new "Avatar The Last Airbender" series,
                                all 8 episodes from Netflix in less than 1/2hr in 1080p resolution with external SRT subtitles with 5.1 surround sound.
                                There was no extra CPU load than normal.
                                Your statement does not make much sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X