Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix, Netflix, Netlix... still a lot of waiting ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JeffDavis View Post
    I've used DVDFab for years and expect to continue doing so. I occasionally buy discs to rip, and convert them to MP4/MKV files using Handbrake. I donate the discs to Goodwill after I have copies on hard drive. I also rent blu rays, including 4K UHD discs, from 3D-BlurayRental.com. I get about 4 discs per week at ~$4 per disc.
    What's the advantage of using Handbrake? I rip in DVDFab 12 directly to H265 and CRF to get really small files, When streaming I use StreamFab and then DVDFab 12 to get the CRF (Unifab and I don't get along.) So, where does Handbrake come in for you?

Comment

I'm sure this all has a direct impact on the price of a slice of pizza in Afghanistan when compared to what a pound of San Marzano tomatoes cost in Campania, Italy.....

I just wish I was enlightened enough to know what it has to do with the current title of this thread.

​"Just because you can..... doesn't mean you should!"

"The only thing worse than the devil that you know..... is the devil that you don't!"

Comment

Originally posted by wyhtmgm View Post
        What's the advantage of using Handbrake? ... So, where does Handbrake come in for you?
        It's just the tool I use to convert the DVD or blu ray, once it has been decrypted and copied to a hard drive folder (i.e. using DVDFAB's Full Disc Copy mode), into standalone video files. One video file per movie or tv episode.

Comment

Working...
        X