Roku not detecting to download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roku Roku not detecting to download

I tried downloading a series from The Roku Channel and it won't detect it at all. Even after clicking the play button to start an episode.

I'm afraid the issue was overlooked because of the DRM change:

SF 6.1.6.2 - Roku Module Not Working

​Anyway, the last version that works for me is 6161

Comment

Originally posted by Germania View Post
      Anyway, the last version that works for me is 6161
      Thanks for this! I have been waiting for Roku to get fixed and assumed the DRM change broke it, but going back to that version fixed it for me. The 6.1.6.6 changelog says that Roku is fixed now, but clearly that's not the case....

Comment

Originally posted by Germania View Post
        Anyway, the last version that works for me is 6161
        StreamFab 6.1.6.7 Changelog
        Fix: A failure problem that download videos from certain Roku Channel videos.
        No changes for me with free access​ => no analyze

EDIT: Don't know why 6161 works fine with free access ..
        .. but with newer versions it is required to be logged in​ !
        Last edited by Germania; 02-29-2024, 01:29 PM. Reason: no analyze only with free access

Comment

Originally posted by adowEm View Post

Thanks for this! I have been waiting for Roku to get fixed and assumed the DRM change broke it, but going back to that version fixed it for me. The 6.1.6.6 changelog says that Roku is fixed now, but clearly that's not the case....
          Name a few titles that you are having problems with. Attach a complete StreamFab.log for the session where you try to download those titles. I just downloaded 3 randomly chosen Roku videos using 6.1.6.6, including one listed as Premium but free for a limited time. No problems. I haven't gotten around to updating to 6.1.6.7 yet. I don't see the need for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
            Name a few titles that you are having problems with
            I think he/she/it - like me - didn't realize that you had to be registered.

This was not the case up to and including SF 6161,
            where the analysis worked without you having to be logged in.​

Comment

Ahhhh, is that what it is? Yes, I sign in all the time. I actually signed up on the Roku a real long time ago when I was interested in one of their devices. I signed up just to get them to send me information on it. That was long before StreamFab. When I started going to Roku with SF I realized I was already registered, and so I used it each time. I never did buy one of their devices.

Comment

I dl free content for many years without need to login, so i was not register.

Actually sign up need address + payment info - no skipping offered.

But no fake info needed - close tab and good is (without confirmation mail)​

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
                  Ahhhh, is that what it is? Yes, I sign in all the time. I actually signed up on the Roku a real long time ago when I was interested in one of their devices. I signed up just to get them to send me information on it. That was long before StreamFab. When I started going to Roku with SF I realized I was already registered, and so I used it each time. I never did buy one of their devices.
                  Yeah, I've never logged in for Roku content and it has always worked fine until recent updates. I had no idea that's what was causing the issue. Is that something that needs to be reported so it continues to work?

Comment

Working...
                  X