Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paramount Plus Audio Issue (Specific TV Episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paramount+ Paramount Plus Audio Issue (Specific TV Episode)

The Fairly OddParents S09E02 ("Dinklescouts / I Dream of Cosmo"):

SF 6.1.6.5 acquired this episode but there is no sound. I've confirmed that it plays with sound when streaming the episode on a regular browser.

I've also tried using SF 6.1.6.1 and got the same results (logfile attached)
    Attached Files

Click image for larger version  Name:	Fairly Odd Parents S09E02 Download.jpg Views:	1 Size:	53.2 KB ID:	438292
    I downloaded it from the Paramount Plus channel on Amazon. Downloaded file has audio. Occasionally a downloaded file is missing a stream, video or audio. It may be the remux step that hiccups. Usually a subsequent try will succeed. I don't have access to Paramount Plus directly, so I can't try downloading it from there. Oh, and the downloaded video is 1080p. Using 6.1.6.6.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BradYonder View Post
      I've confirmed that it plays with sound when streaming the episode on a regular browser.
      But you hear aac - not your selected EAC3

The Problem is forced by Paramount - not an SF issue.

Take a look at the lengths of the 3 audio streams:​

Click image for larger version  Name:	pm_The Fairly OddParents S09E02.jpg Views:	0 Size:	132.7 KB ID:	438297

Comment

Originally posted by JeffDavis View Post
        I downloaded it from the Paramount Plus channel on Amazon. Downloaded file has audio. Occasionally a downloaded file is missing a stream, video or audio. It may be the remux step that hiccups. Usually a subsequent try will succeed. I don't have access to Paramount Plus directly, so I can't try downloading it from there. Oh, and the downloaded video is 1080p. Using 6.1.6.6.
        I first noticed it over the weekend and then tried it again this morning with two different SF versions. And it's just this one specific episode -- other episodes I've randomly checked are just fine. Streaming it directly from the site on a regular browser, I can hear the audio.

Comment

Working...
        X