Getting logged out of Peacock downloading TV Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peacock Getting logged out of Peacock downloading TV Show

When downloading Alfred Hitchcock Presents it downloads 2 episodes and then my account is logged out. I have to log back in every couple episodes. x64 v. 6.1.7.8

This has been normal for Peacock for me for months. I started only using Download Now when using Peacock. Pain when you're doing a series....

Comment

When I was downloading from Peacock (have since let my subscription lapse), my workaround was to keep my email address (username on Peacock) and password in an open Notepad document so I could quickly copy and paste them into the Peacock login form.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffDavis View Post
        When I was downloading from Peacock (have since let my subscription lapse), my workaround was to keep my email address (username on Peacock) and password in an open Notepad document so I could quickly copy and paste them into the Peacock login form.
        If you use Windows 11, just turn on the clipboard history and pin your username and password. Less clicks and no copy and paste.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	444
Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	442950
        How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Something interesting. It appears that the getting logged out of Peacock and, recently, the SF client has been shutting down after running for like 15-20 seconds is caused by Windows Updates. Unless the getting logged out of Peacock was fixed in 6.1.8.0 (doesn't say it is). I installed the client on a laptop that has older updates than my desktop (that I try to keep pretty current). The crashing of SF and the logging out of Peacock doesn't happen. The bummer is that I can't get some of the new updates out of the desktop to match the laptop.

Comment

Where are the settings saved for StreamFab? To copy them to another machine, just put it in the same folder?

Comment

I reached out to support about SF crashing and they told me to uninstall it, delete the folder for it under Documents, reboot and reinstall. SF no longer crashes, no longer logs me out of Peacock after 2 episodes are downloaded and remembers my creds for Peacock. And after I reinstalled it remembered all my settings and my scheduled shows. Yay!

Comment

Working...
              X