4K/2K Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab for Windows 4K/2K Support

I am seeing where people are downloading in 4K. I have never seen an option for that resolution. What services support downloading in 4K, and how do I select that option in StreamFab? I can't seem to find any guide on how to enable that.

Thanks in advance.

Max has some 4K content - has to be from before January this year. After analyzing, the selected resolution will be whatever your default is set to. If there is a 4K option, hit the drop down arrow and you will see higher res options
    Attached Files

Comment

To add on... its actually content added before about Dec 10, if offered in 1080p or 4K from Max, will download at the selected resolution. Content added to Max after about Dec 10, StreamFab pops up a message about Enhanced DRM and only downloads a 720p copy no matter what resolution you selected.

w.pruitt The list of Content MAX makes available at 4K is not very much. They used to have a page with a list, but stopped updating it, and now it appears to be gone.

Also Hulu has some 4K content, again, not much, and its usually just "Hulu Original" stuff.

Comment

Working...
      X