Duplicite subtitles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apple TV+ Duplicite subtitles

In the module for Apple +, Slovak subtitles create unpleasant duplicates in each part. I am attaching the subtitles of Lady in the Lake_S01E01_Did you know Seahorses are fish__slk.srt, an image from Excel where I solved this in VBA. I am also attaching the StreamFab.log. The output shows the frequency of error lines in the subtitles. The same mistakes are also in the titles My, Sunny, Time Bandits.

Attached Files

Originally posted by matal View Post
    In the module for Apple +, Slovak subtitles create unpleasant duplicates in each part. I am attaching the subtitles of Lady in the Lake_S01E01_Did you know Seahorses are fish__slk.srt, an image from Excel where I solved this in VBA. I am also attaching the StreamFab.log. The output shows the frequency of error lines in the subtitles. The same mistakes are also in the titles My, Sunny, Time Bandits.

You correct, i made test with Lady in the Lake_S01E01 same results like your's, well you can simple fix with subtitle edit before SF make fix, which i believe not soon
    Attached Files

Comment

I've also been getting double subtitles from AppleTV+ for quite some time.

They occur only at the top of the hour +/- five minutes and the same for the bottom of the hour.

Comment

This is not cased by SF - it's the offer by AppleTV+

btw: AppleTV+ have 2 versions for series ..
        .. because timing with or without Flashback​

Comment

I use a subtitle editor app to eliminate doubles. it's a free app, Subtitle Edit. Takes 5 seconds to fix a subtitle file. Open Folder, select a subtitle file. Go to Tools, scroll down to Merge lines with same text. Press Ok. Save (disk icon). And you're done. ​

Comment

@ mustangdmg

Nice of you to describe what has been visible in the pictures of #2 for a week.

Comment

Working...
            X