6192 Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hulu 6192 Problem

When I try to download a show that is available in h265, looks like the program defaults to h264. When I select h265, it analyzes forever.
    Yes, when I updated from 6189 to 6192 I deleted cache and logs, and reviewed settings.
    Then if I try to cancel or pause the stuck download, the program crashes and wants to report the issue to microsoft.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by MrGrackle; 08-06-2024, 10:36 PM.

Did you use the updater to update from 6191 to 6192?

Comment

Which show?

Comment

Having same issue. Download upgrade to 6192 not updater, happening on Son In Law, but also having issues getting most episodes of Futurama Season 1-10. Some episodes download H265 others error out in queue with "Failure accessing video information, please make sure that you can play back the video." error. But Son In Law will auto select H264 but when I change it to H265 just analyses forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Sebastian001 View Post
          Did you use the updater to update from 6191 to 6192?
          I always get the offline installer.
          As far as which show(s) that is something I prefer not to post publicly (slight paranoia, you know those guys monitor these forums).

Comment

Mentioning a TV show, King of the Hill, the early seasons are supposed to be h265, but the program does not give you that option any more.

Comment

Originally posted by MrGrackle View Post
              Mentioning a TV show, King of the Hill, the early seasons are supposed to be h265, but the program does not give you that option any more.
              Option shows for me but remember Streamfab can only download what Hulu actually has available.
              Click image for larger version  Name:	king of the hill.jpg Views:	0 Size:	53.7 KB ID:	447744

Comment

Originally posted by MrGrackle View Post
                I have them from some point last year in h265, so they used to exist.

Comment

Originally posted by flylow+ View Post

Option shows for me but remember Streamfab can only download what Hulu actually has available.
                  Click image for larger version Name:	king of the hill.jpg Views:	0 Size:	53.7 KB ID:	447744

Thanks for the attempt.
                  Try Season 3 episode 2. Episode 1, even though set to h265 will download h264. Then when you try episode 2 you get the error.

Next, Try LA Law, Season 1 episode 4.
                  Episodes 1-3 download in h265. Then episode 4 gives the error.

Comment

This issue was confirmed an passed on to the devs.
                    I did notice when going from 6189 to 6192 that the module looked different, sort of like the Amazon module. So part of the rewrite clearly broke something.

Comment

As of 6194, issue still persists. I see others posting about lack of 4K on some series, and other directly related issues, which is the issue of h265 being missing when it should be present.
                      I tried 6194 because they do not always list all the fixes when an update happens.

Comment

No love for Hulu in the 6.1.9.5 update. Still randomly broken when trying to select h265. Still not finding 4K for things that used to have 4K...

Wilson.Wang

Comment

Originally posted by travelar View Post
                          No love for Hulu in the 6.1.9.5 update. Still randomly broken when trying to select h265. Still not finding 4K for things that used to have 4K...

Wilson.Wang
                          Yup. As of 6195 still no joy. Funny thing is 6189 was working, then they broke it. Can't be too far off for getting back to proper analyzing.

Comment

Version 6196 says it fixes the 4K problem on Hulu, it does NOT fix the h265 problem on shows that should have it.
                            King of the Hill Season 3
                            LA Law S01E04

It comes up as h264 and trying to toggle to h265 analyzes forever.

Comment

Working...
                            X