No announcement yet.

ErrorCode : 310

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll put this very simply again... when you went with Streamgaga, you chose not to pay for the extra feature of StreamFab forum support. You may think they are the same, but we have no way of proofing that. If you come on here with a problem, and it is caused by something that the gaga developers have added or changed (something as simple as the GUI come to mind), it would cause confusion in trying to solve a problem that might exist in StreamFab. As a former moderator here on this forum, I still feel it is my duty to support and protect true users of this forum. You are a threat to us, and I ask that you seek support in the way that Streamgaga provides.

Comment

Originally posted by Norway View Post
      Cats4U
      I don't think you really know what you're talking about.
      Streamgaga is exactly the same as Streamfab,
      only the name is different. Why Streamfab has chosen to resell their products must be answered by them. There are many more as well.
      Have had Streamgaga for years, and use it every day.
      Whether they are so much cheaper is not right either.
      I get the same update as you and of course the same errors that appear.

It is true that I have support via e-mail and expect questions to be forwarded to DVDfab. This takes a little longer to get help.

I think it's perfectly fine that they make traps for
      editions that are not genuine and paid for but now it expires
      those who have have paid for real software.Then they have done something wrong and need to fix this.Click image for larger version

Name:	streamgaga.png
Views:	2052
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	448324
      320 is ip detection -> You are banned means, clear enough?
      Attached Files

Comment

So just a quick update: I decided to click on "check for update" and allowed streamfab to update to the latest version on my main computer...now am able to get shows using my main computer. ..so I guess around mid day of August 12, version 6.1.8.7 stopped working. I don't know if my problem (ErrorCode : 310) was partly because of network settings or not but seems to definitely be related to version 6.1.8.7 no longer working.

Comment

Originally posted by IronicMan View Post
          So just a quick update: I decided to click on "check for update" and allowed streamfab to update to the latest version on my main computer...now am able to get shows using my main computer. ..so I guess around mid day of August 12, version 6.1.8.7 stopped working. I don't know if my problem (ErrorCode : 310) was partly because of network settings or not but seems to definitely be related to version 6.1.8.7 no longer working.
          Error 310 for cracked users, here no support...
          Attached Files

Comment

Just an update on the Errorcode 310 issue - I got that today with Amazon on a backup computer that I sometimes use with a VPN for access to UK-only files. I hadn't used that computer for several months, and it was running StreamFab 6.1.8.8. That version of StreamFab had worked fine with my VPN in the past, but today it got the 310 error. I let StreamFab update to 6.1.9.5, and that error went away.

Comment

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS (-310

​Also getting this from HBO MAX. It's only affecting this server. 6.1.9.5 is also broken.

P.S. Managed to make it work by selecting a random content from my PC (browser) and pasting there in the browser address bar... I think this is a problem with the main MAX page.

Comment

I got that error code as well as the error too many redirects. I just cleared the SF cache and restarted SF again. All works fine now.

Comment

Working...
                X