MAX Login with TV Provider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Max MAX Login with TV Provider

Trying out MAX, i have through my YoutubeTV, but not states have to try another browser. Is that an option with this service or is there a work around?
    This browser or app may not be secure. Learn more
    Try using a different browser. If you’re already using a supported browser, you can try again to sign in.​

Are you trying to log into Max using StreamFab's Max downloader? or are you trying to log into YouTube TV inside StreamFab?

While I don't have Youtube TV, I've struggled to log into regular YouTube in StreamFab. I don't know that StreamFab will be able to download YoutubeTV content (like Max and others).

For Max, I subscribe via Amazon Prime Channels. I was able to link my Amazon subscription for Max with an account on the Max web site. To do this, you create an account on the Max web site, and connect your provider account (in my case Amazon, your case YoutubeTV) to your Max account. See -> https://help.max.com/us/Answer/Detail/000002557 After doing this, you can log into the Max web site, and therefore StreamFab's Max downloader.

Comment

It will not allow me to connect, have to login with provider credentials. When i put in username for youtubetv, it then gives me the browser error, does not allow me to put in password.

Comment

Working...
      X