Can't login to YouTube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YouTube Can't login to YouTube

I follow the instructions on screen, message just keeps repeating, never logs me in. You guys need to come up with something better as this has been an issue for quite some time.

I cannot log into my You Tube account; I can log in on my chrome browser close it and then it won't log in on the StreamFab browser. It just keeps opening the dialogue box to log in. Ny help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

That's exactly what I said I've been doing in my original post, and it just keeps telling me to click "already done"

Comment

Originally posted by SetianKing View Post
        That's exactly what I said I've been doing in my original post, and it just keeps telling me to click "already done"
        Did you watch the video that is attached to that message? It could not be easier. If you are getting the "already done" popup, you are doing it wrong.

1. Load up a Chrome browser and StreamFab to the YouTube main page. Make sure the Chrome browser has its sync on.

2. If you are signed in to YouTube on the browser, click your icon or letter (letter in the video or your photo icon, as in the screenshot below) and click sign out.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-08-21 9.41.22 AM.png
Views:	261
Size:	11.2 KB
ID:	448851

3. It will ask you if you want to sign in again. Continue on to do that. You may have to enter your YouTube email address and/or your YouTube password. Do it.

4. Now that the icon or letter is showing again, close the Chrome browser window. In other words, shut the browser off.

5. You will be left with StreamFab with YouTube showing. Either click Sign In, or it will make the icon or letter appear automatically. Do it right, and you won't see "already done".

Comment

Yes, I watched the video. I did everything that was done in the video. Opened chrome to YT, as well as StreamFab. Logged off YT in Chrome, Logged back in, closed Chrome. Tried to log in on StreamFab, get the message. I made a video, but can't upload it here. It only ever worked for me once, then the program got an update, and I haven't been able to get it working again.

Comment

Working...
          X