This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab General Query Everyone is cracking everything in streamfab

I just saw that a new kind of streamfab crack has been released by the same guy I posted few months ago on github

(removed the link)
    I think the developers should look into this. There are many cracks everywhere.

I also saw that some team has illegally cracked the streamfab api and selling the decrypting method called mod2key to many people.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	671 Size:	116.2 KB ID:	448858
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	653 Size:	116.9 KB ID:	448859
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	659 Size:	122.3 KB ID:	448860

They have also managed to successfully bypass streamfab api's ip/mac ban and selling it to many.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	648 Size:	113.0 KB ID:	448861
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	653 Size:	118.0 KB ID:	448862

Wilson.Wang

Comment

The situation is getting ridiculous, frustrating and I have no desire come here to the forum to read and watch the whole thing happening right now with cracked stuff. And more ridicolous the guys who re-selling streamfab chrome cdm api... cmon... It feels like there are more cracked users than legal ones now.

Comment

Originally posted by CocoJambo View Post
        The situation is getting ridiculous, frustrating and I have no desire come here to the forum to read and watch the whole thing happening right now with cracked stuff. And more ridicolous the guys who re-selling streamfab chrome cdm api... cmon... It feels like there are more cracked users than legal ones now.
        There is a big discord group with over 3000 members who has a dedicated help section just for the streamfab cracks. Almost all of those 3000 members are using the crack daily.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	1524
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	448866

Comment

Why are you guys so mad

Comment

I'm afraid that posting here in the forum is less helpful in the fight against it ..
            .. but does more to publicize such offers

@ tpd94
            If you are the one the name suggests ..
            .. it's a real shame that you have nothing better to do with your know-how​

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	61.2 KB ID:	448871

They are now just teasing and insulting the members here and you Wilson.Wang I think you should teach them a lesson.

Comment

Cracked versions often do not work properly and sometimes also contain viruses, which is not advisable

Comment

Originally posted by D780 View Post
                  Cracked versions often do not work properly and sometimes also contain viruses, which is not advisable
                  I think most, if not all of us, are aware of that.

BUT we are concerned that others are taking advantage of FAB, and hurt FAB products for us paying users.

Comment

Why Using StreamFab Crack is a Bad Idea
                    If you’re looking to save some money, it might be tempting to download the StreamFab All-In-One Crack or StreamFab Portable. However, this is not only illegal but also incredibly risky.

Reason 1: Get hacked by StreamFab Crack
                    StreamFab crack are distributed by third-party websites and individuals who modify the original software to bypass its licensing restrictions. By doing so, they introduce malware and viruses into the software that can harm your computer and steal your personal data.

Reason 2: Mining damage in the StreamFab torrent
                    Websites that distribute StreamFab Crack version or distribute StreamFab torrent often embed processes that compel users to inadvertently participate in cryptocurrency mining. In such scenarios, the user's computing power, battery, and data transfer capabilities are exploited for executing these virtual currency creation operations, a process commonly referred to as "mining."

Nevertheless, the fallout from such an endeavor is grave. It can not only hamper the effectiveness of your devices, but also lead to abnormal heat production, accelerated battery depletion, and even catastrophic system failures. The 'free' use of applications like StreamFab Crack is actually fraught with hidden expenses.

Reason 3: Outdated function of StreamFab Crack
                    The StreamFab Crack edition typically refers to compromised software derived from a very outdated version of StreamFab. It hasn't been maintained with updates, thus impeding its ability to download videos from a variety of streaming platforms.​

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post

I think most, if not all of us, are aware of that.

BUT we are concerned that others are taking advantage of FAB, and hurt FAB products for us paying users.
                      Yes. streamfab as a product is honestly really good at what it does and it is the only option people have now with anystream being dead. All these people who use the crack aren't even in the slightest grateful for being able to use such a software.

Views:	1467
Size:	130.3 KB
ID:	448882

What pisses me off is they are going to great lengths to troll it and insult it yet they are shamefully using the very same software for their needs. Without it they really will not have an option. If they are using the crack they should do it with a gratefulness at the least without insulting it. If Steamfab just cared and put an end for these cracks once and for all we will be able to see how they cry and beg people until a new hook or crack gets released. With the current amount that is using the crack, if Streamfab was able to stop these for once and or all, Streamfab will really explode in sales by getting new customers. Wilson.Wang

Comment

Originally posted by mintyblue View Post
                        Why Using StreamFab Crack is a Bad Idea
                        If you’re looking to save some money, it might be tempting to download the StreamFab All-In-One Crack or StreamFab Portable. However, this is not only illegal but also incredibly risky.

Reason 1: Get hacked by StreamFab Crack
                        StreamFab crack are distributed by third-party websites and individuals who modify the original software to bypass its licensing restrictions. By doing so, they introduce malware and viruses into the software that can harm your computer and steal your personal data.

Reason 2: Mining damage in the StreamFab torrent
                        Websites that distribute StreamFab Crack version or distribute StreamFab torrent often embed processes that compel users to inadvertently participate in cryptocurrency mining. In such scenarios, the user's computing power, battery, and data transfer capabilities are exploited for executing these virtual currency creation operations, a process commonly referred to as "mining."

Nevertheless, the fallout from such an endeavor is grave. It can not only hamper the effectiveness of your devices, but also lead to abnormal heat production, accelerated battery depletion, and even catastrophic system failures. The 'free' use of applications like StreamFab Crack is actually fraught with hidden expenses.

Reason 3: Outdated function of StreamFab Crack
                        The StreamFab Crack edition typically refers to compromised software derived from a very outdated version of StreamFab. It hasn't been maintained with updates, thus impeding its ability to download videos from a variety of streaming platforms.​
                        This guy is also a troller and a streamfab crack user. This is what he just messaged me earlier.

Views:	1443
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	448884

Comment

Full disclosure: 1binary0 ​is only snitchin' because (insert pronoun here) benefits by selling stolen/recycled scripts to naïve users and the crack is hurting their pockets. 1binary0 is not even a Streamfab customer lol

Fun fact: when 2710 gets revoked in a few months, Streamfab will go back to being irrelevant and everyone in this forum will go back to bitching and moaning about how incompetent the Streamfab developers are.

Toodles

Comment

Originally posted by mintyblue View Post
                            Full disclosure: 1binary0 ​is only snitchin' because (insert pronoun here) benefits by selling stolen/recycled scripts to naïve users and the crack is hurting their pockets. 1binary0 is not even a Streamfab customer lol

Fun fact: when 2710 gets revoked in a few months, Streamfab will go back to being irrelevant and everyone in this forum will go back to bitching and moaning about how incompetent the Streamfab developers are.

Toodles
                            I am a paid customer and I care about the software I paid for.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	109.9 KB ID:	448887

Now let's see mintyblue's license. You really just showed who you are and exposed yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by 1binary0 View Post

I am a paid customer and I care about the software I paid for.

Click image for larger version Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	109.9 KB ID:	448887

Now let's see mintyblue's license. You really just showed who you are and exposed yourself.
                              Funny how you only addressed being a customer.

Click image for larger version  Name:	tenor.00.png Views:	0 Size:	159.0 KB ID:	448893

Comment

Working...
                              X