Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab for Windows Netflix: Unable To Sign In (6.1.9.5)

Still unable to sign into Netflix. Clean install. No log as there is no error message. When trying to sign in, it stays on the sign in screen.

So many possible solutions:

Can't Sign in to Netflix

Comment

Hey Germania, how about staying silent unless you have something constructive to say.

Comment

Mona , you can close the topic. Problem is solved!

Comment

Originally posted by Sebastian001 View Post
          No, it isn't Sebastian001

Comment

Referencing other posts that have no solution does not constitute a solution.

Comment

Originally posted by w.pruitt View Post
              Use the feedback function within Streamfab and complain to support!

Comment

Originally posted by w.pruitt View Post
                Hey Germania, how about staying silent unless you have something constructive to say.
                ditto
                Are you blind or just ignorant? only from site 1

Originally posted by Mr. Wolf
                Changing the netflix password seems to have solved the problem for me
                Originally posted by fanatic
                What seemed to work for me was unchecking the remember me box and I'm able to login
                Originally posted by stueso
                What seemed to work for me was copy & past this https://netflix.com/clearcookies before first login
                Originally posted by Tallguy297
                When it fails to login, without exiting StreamFab I use VPN software then log back in.
                btw: Also not fully fixed MAX is confirmed => see here

Comment

I just did a clean install 6195 and now cannot log into Netflix.
                  Did someone have the solution?

Opps... unchecking the "Remember Me" box did the trick
                  Last edited by Peaces; 08-22-2024, 08:57 PM. Reason: Fixed

Comment

Hey Germania, how about staying silent unless you have something constructive to say.​
                    Perhaps if you read the other existing threads on the subject before writing, you would have the problem fixed by now. Germania was very constructive in providing you with one of the threads that you overlooked. That thread included a temporary fix put forth by that works until the developer comes up with a more permanent fix. You should be thanking Germania instead of making snide remarks to him. Remember, insulting a fellow forum user could result in disciplinary action all the way up to banning.

Comment

Originally posted by Sebastian001 View Post
                      Mona no longer handles this forum, but I'm in agreement that this thread, from the start, had no reason to exist as there are other topics that already cover the issue. One of which Germania correctly and helpfully pointed out to w.pruitt.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

Mona no longer handles this forum, but I'm in agreement that this thread, from the start, had no reason to exist as there are other topics that already cover the issue. One of which Germania correctly and helpfully pointed out to w.pruitt.
                        Yes, I know. I was just too annoyed by this saying that Germania should shut up... That's why I wrote, Please close the topic. Anyone who behaves like that should go somewhere else...

Comment

is closed

Comment

Working...
                          X