Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unable to download New Hallmark Movie (The Magic Lemon Drops) Download Speed Trouble.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peacock Unable to download New Hallmark Movie (The Magic Lemon Drops) Download Speed Trouble.

When trying to Download the New (The Magic Lemon Drops) Movie and (Nelly Knows Mysteries) New Movies
    They will let you set up to download. But when they start to download the download will start in Bid and Bits.
    There is a download Speed Problem!! It will try to download to Show will not download in MB!!!

Tried Nelly Knows Mysteries: A Fatal Engagement and The Magic Lemon Drops and ​I get the same "server replied: Not Found, code : 203," over and over and over for both in the log file as discussed in the Peacock still broken in 6.1.9.4 (Server not found) thread.​ https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...rver-not-found

If the progress bar turns green when "Downloading Audio" in the beginning - right after "Analyzing" then the download has always, so far, been successful for me. If it does not turn green then it, so far, has always has ended in failure. Hit the pause icon to cancel then the play icon to retry. Might take a couple of retries or still fail after over a dozen retries. Seems to be more luck than anything.

Support replied 2 days ago to my ticket with "the developer is working on it, please kindly wait"

4 Days ago they said "We have recorded the problem you encountered and will solve the problem as soon as possible based on this information. Please wait patiently for the release of new versions in the future".
    Last edited by flylow+; 08-26-2024, 06:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X