Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Max Error Code: 320

SF: 6.1.9.5

Has someone explained what this error code means?

Also, MAX is getting multiple error codes and looks like we can download, doing a copy-paste from a direct URL of a random content, but never through the main page.

error code 320 means there's a problem with your internet connection
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
      error code 320 means there's a problem with your internet connection
      Would it cause a problem to SF if I use CloudFlare's DNS? I decided to install their app due to some websites blocked if we switch to regular's ISP DNS. Also, some servers are faster with 1.1.1.1. Not sure why this is relevant to MAX and SF... since it always worked before. Could it be they are blocking requests from the app?

Comment

Originally posted by Perene View Post
        Would it cause a problem to SF if I use CloudFlare's DNS? I decided to install their app due to some websites blocked if we switch to regular's ISP DNS. Also, some servers are faster with 1.1.1.1. Not sure why this is relevant to MAX and SF... since it always worked before. Could it be they are blocking requests from the app?
        no. i use cloudflare dns as well, but i dont need an app, just activate in windows network options

Comment

Looks like this is some sort of block that is only fixed by renewing the already dynamic IP from my ISP. Ever since the last 5 or 6 versions, HBO MAX is giving me all sorts of "ERROR 3XX" with StreamFab. This crap is now infecting SF like a virus that never dies. And it's only them that are giving others a hard time, with this program.

If I renew my IP, I am not seeing this. Has it been established if MAX isn't blocking a certain number of downloads?

Comment

Working...
          X