This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prime Video New Behavior --- Prime Video partly broken -- 6195

Maybe it's my PC this morning, but US access is working differently today.

For starters, h265 does not seem to work on Prime. Everything else on the other hand, read on. Are we going on the same path as Hulu?

I usually save whatever season of a show to my watchlist so that the analysis phase goes better. Let's pretend Season Seven. When I would click Season Seven from my Watchlist screen, SF would analyze and auto-select episode 1. I would uncheck episode 1 and select the one I wanted.
    Now when I click the Season 7 from watchlist screen, SF does all sorts of analyzing, and then nothing is ready for download. It simply shows all the seasons of the given show. I have to click the carat of the season I want, click the episode I want then click download now.

This new API will probably break things if for example a show had Season 1 was in SD 2.0 audio while the rest of the show is in HD 5.1. Or, it will force users to select Best Quality in all cases and hope for the best!

Using the copy URL method also produces the same results.

As I recall, this happened the last time things got broken. First the h265 went away, then the 640 sound, then anything newer than a certain date.
    Last edited by MrGrackle; 08-27-2024, 03:22 PM.

[EDIT] --- just like the previous breakdowns of Prime, I just now got h265 to work on an episode I did not have it working on before.
    Anyone remember with the fox product it would take more than one analysis sometimes to get it to work?

Comment

Working...
    X