Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amazon - no more possible to analyze single episodes (website change)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon is still messed up. With doing episodes of series.
    It still gives descriptive audio if you choose to get low, medium, or high dialog boost.
    I HATE that SF is randomly choosing and auto-selecting a show, it needs to let me choose and select what episodes I want.
    It mostly seems to choose S01E01. So you have to unselect that, then go to season 3 or higher and do them.
    Can not say about movies, but many of them also have the dialog boost options.
    Not sure if then those movies have descriptive audio.
    Streamfab DEFAULT, WINDOWS 10/11, locations:

%HOMEPATH%\Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab

%HOMEPATH%\AppData\Roaming\DVDFab\StreamFab

Comment

Originally posted by Stan001 View Post
      Amazon is still messed up. With doing episodes of series.
      The analyzing problem was not solved with 6198, but worsened (see also #29)

The automatic selection for episode 1 is now active again ..
      .. but a started episode 2 can no longer be analyzed.

Nothing is marked on the earlier SF versions ..
      .. but at least the cumbersome workaround was possible:
      "Continue watching => analyze active episode"​

Comment

I get that, just not seen much here about the descriptive audio issue. I don't need that, yet I get it, if I select the dialog audio boost selections and have not had that before.
        So for some reason, SF decides to give descriptive audio when choosing any dialog boost option(s).
        Hoping IF SF ever gets around to fixing Amazon right, they include fixing that, as well as having it not select any episode leaving them all unselected and letting users select what they want to select.
        For now, I turned off the option of using dialogue boost, as I again had to download shows 2 or 3 times to not get the descriptive audio.
        Streamfab DEFAULT, WINDOWS 10/11, locations:

%HOMEPATH%\Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab

%HOMEPATH%\AppData\Roaming\DVDFab\StreamFab

Comment

Working...
        X