This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab for Windows Please help

Hello Friends, I bought 4 Streamfab Products for 179 dollars. I wrote to Support. I want to buy all Streamfab products. They responded and said that if I pay 100 dollars more, they will upgrade to the Full Package. I made the payment and paid 279 dollars in total. I sent the receipt but I haven't received a response for 3 hours. What should I do? It seems like nothing has been done for me now. What else should I do? Please help me.

Hi there! I believe their offices might be closed right now, so you may have to be patient until tomorrow morning, your time. What you can do right now is open up StreamFab, click on the settings icon in the top right of the app, and then click license info. The upgrade would be handled by their server and there would be no additional components for you to download. Check and see which products are currently licensed, and don't panic. Be patient for a response from them. It's a small team on the other side of the world. I'm just a user like you, but I know that they would not steal your money. Also, please be aware that this board is primarily for technical issues, and that none of the members have access to any facilities of this company.

Comment

Originally posted by radiah View Post
      Hi there! I believe their offices might be closed right now, so you may have to be patient until tomorrow morning, your time. What you can do right now is open up StreamFab, click on the settings icon in the top right of the app, and then click license info. The upgrade would be handled by their server and there would be no additional components for you to download. Check and see which products are currently licensed, and don't panic. Be patient for a response from them. It's a small team on the other side of the world. I'm just a user like you, but I know that they would not steal your money. Also, please be aware that this board is primarily for technical issues, and that none of the members have access to any facilities of this company.
      I understand, thank you very much for your answer.
      That's right. I will wait for their answers tomorrow morning. I will not panic in vain.​

Comment

Working...
      X