New Futurama episodes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disney+ New Futurama episodes

I downloaded the first 5 new episodes of Futurama, and when I played them back, audio language was German, even though I selected English. Thinking I might have accidentally clicked German, I downloaded them again, making sure I chose English. Again, they were all German. So, a third time, I only downloaded 1 new episode, selected all the audio tracks, and when I played the file back, I scrolled through all the tracks....all German, and one Turkish. I added a picture to show what it looks like. Not sure if this is a Disney+ or StreamFab issue, but thought I would point it out and see if it's happening to anyone else. Only seems to be Futurama so far.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Desktop Screenshot 2024.09.04 - 21.57.21.17.png
Views:	342
Size:	150.5 KB
ID:	449704

Last edited by SetianKing; 09-05-2024, 03:59 AM. Reason: Original picture was too small

I can't currently test it at work ..
    .. but look same issue here

Comment

Thanks. So from what I've read there, it is possibly a SF issue. I'll try dowgrading tomorrow to see what happens. A mod can close this thread since this issue has already been brought up.

Comment

I had the same issue weeks ago and the support via ticket is just completely and utterly useless.

Comment

I myself have never received the wrong audio language for
          any one title @ D+ Germany with the current SF version ..
          .. if the problem were really caused in SF, why
          would only one series be (partially) affected ?

Oh yes, almost forgot: Futurama.s12 @ Disney+ Germany

Switching Audio Codec has no effect for me ..
          .. in Language is only AAC offered (?)
          or need to play every episode to analyze correct like amazon?

However with English audio selection I can't hear a word of German => here

Have you checked whether the audio language is correct in your regular browser?​

Comment

I get the same error. I have selected German and English

Only when I select AAC do I get both languages. Otherwise I get German twice.​

Comment

Working...
            X