This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOW Streamfab New product Now

I have the Streamfab Full Package. Do we have to pay additional money when new modules are released? Isn't this ridiculous? I just upgraded to the full package yesterday and now it wants additional money. Also, we can't buy the Streamfab new product warranty package. I can't find it. What do we do in this case? Also, the upgrade offer says 149 dollars for Now. What is your situation?
    Attached Files

If you just bought AIO yesterday, write them via FEEDBACK, and I'm 99% sure that they'll give NOW to you.

As for the rest of your questions, search and read. These topics have been discussed so many times, going back years, that I'm sick of seeing them.

Comment

> Do we have to pay additional money when new modules are released?

Your question has already been answered => here

> Isn't this ridiculous?

Ridiculous - in my personal opinion - is rather when a single user
      needs three topics in one week for the theme

> Also, we can't buy the Streamfab new product warranty package. I can't find it.

You decided against it five days ago - here

And no user in the forum other than you can know what has been agreed here

Comment

Originally posted by Germania View Post
        > Do we have to pay additional money when new modules are released?

Your question has already been answered => here

> Isn't this ridiculous?

Ridiculous - in my personal opinion - is rather when a single user
        needs three topics in one week for the theme

I had to open a new topic because the previous one was closed.
        I'm sorry, it just seemed that way to me.

> Also, we can't buy the Streamfab new product warranty package. I can't find it.

You decided against it five days ago - here

And no user in the forum other than you can know what has been agreed here
        I'm sorry, it just seemed that way to me.​
        Yes, I was against it, but I was told that I could buy them all with an offer of $100 by the support team, I accepted it, made the payment and bought it yesterday.

Comment

> but I was told that I could buy them all with an offer of $100 by the support team

And? You bought the 48 products in your picture here at a lower price ..
          .. be happy about it - but "New Products Guarantee" is not included.

I had already written that I had also to pay more,
          because it was only offered after my AiO purchase.

The "New Products Guarantee" is not offered without an SF Upgrade as far as I know.
          So you can't buy it on its own for 80 USD.​

Comment

> but I was told that I could buy them all with an offer of $100 by the support team

And? You bought the 48 products in your picture here at a lower price ..
            .. be happy about it - but "New Products Guarantee" is not included.

I had already written that I had also to pay more,
            because it was only offered after my AiO purchase.

The "New Products Guarantee" is not offered without an SF Upgrade as far as I know.
            So you can't buy it on its own for 80 USD.​
            I understand, you are right. I still tried my luck and wrote to the Support Team. Let's see what their answer is.

Comment

Originally posted by Emrullahx92 View Post

It was closed because you asked them to close it.

Dear Administrators, you can close the topic if you wish.

Friends, thank you for your answers. I gave up buying all Streamfab products. I cannot use the other modules in my country. They are not supported anyway. That's why I don't want to waste money. I will stick with 4 products for now. Maybe if there is support in the future, I will buy them.​
              This one is going to be closed soon as well, since you got your answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

It was closed because you asked them to close it.

This one is going to be closed soon as well, since you got your answer.
                I think I am completely misunderstood because I do not know much English, what I write may be problematic, so please excuse me. Yes, I requested that the topics be closed, I am stating that I had to open a new topic because they were closed, my aim is not to troll, it is purely to get help, otherwise why would I write, why would I open a topic for nothing, forgive me if I made a mistake, I am sorry.
                Thank you for your help, I wish you a good day again. I am using translation for the article, just so you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Emrullahx92 View Post

I think I am completely misunderstood because I do not know much English, what I write may be problematic, so please excuse me. Yes, I requested that the topics be closed, I am stating that I had to open a new topic because they were closed, my aim is not to troll, it is purely to get help, otherwise why would I write, why would I open a topic for nothing, forgive me if I made a mistake, I am sorry.
                  Thank you for your help, I wish you a good day again. I am using translation for the article, just so you know.
                  İngilizce konuşmanız gerekiyorsa her zaman bir çevirmen kullanabilirsiniz. Ben Türkçe biliyorum ama buradaki birçok insan bilmiyor.
                  Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Yet another new module again and they still haven't fixed MAX yet. This is so ridiculous. I'm about to give up hoping.

Comment

I found this option when try to upgrade my licence....so what kind of option is this? can permit to have for life all future modules of streamfab for free?
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by IceT View Post
                        I found this option when try to upgrade my licence....so what kind of option is this?
                        can permit to have for life all future modules of streamfab for free?
                        correct

With "New Product Guarantee" you don't have to pay for future VIP services (or upgrades)​
                        80 USD more and never again ..
                        .. or you will miss any VIP service added later​

Comment

Working...
                        X