Are many of you out there using UniFab?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are many of you out there using UniFab?

Just wondering if many are using Unifab, as I don't see much feed back on this forum here. I have other DVDFab products and those forums have a lot of people with feed back, questions, and ideas. But I see very little or no feed back for days and some times weeks without a word here. That is another reason why I am slow to buy. My trial has expired and I just have not see much feed back. So I don't know if I should buy this. How about others out there, are you happy with UniFab, are there many using it? This forum is awful quiet.

Originally posted by Jimd6500 View Post
    This forum is awful quiet.
    I have noticed that the silence that prevails in this forum is the responsibility of the administrators. If there was constant interaction from the support team it would attract more users to participate in the topics. The dynamics of the forum would be much better.

Comment

In the competitor's forum the communication is constant among the users because the support team is interacting with its customers practically 24 hours a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimd6500 View Post
        Just wondering if many are using Unifab, as I don't see much feed back on this forum here. I have other DVDFab products and those forums have a lot of people with feed back, questions, and ideas. But I see very little or no feed back for days and some times weeks without a word here. That is another reason why I am slow to buy. My trial has expired and I just have not see much feed back. So I don't know if I should buy this. How about others out there, are you happy with UniFab, are there many using it? This forum is awful quiet.
        I use it to Compress my file that I obtain through StreamFab. It does a decent job, but there are some areas that can use some improvement.

One of the things I would like to do, but the computer I'm using is an older Dell and as such is very slow with the AI. I need to know what the best computer CPU/GPU combination to buy to make good use of the AI enhancement features of UniFab.

Comment

Originally posted by Josephus View Post
          In the competitor's forum the communication is constant among the users because the support team is interacting with its customers practically 24 hours a day.
          Hi

I was wondering which competitors your speaking of? I purchased UniFab about a week ago and it does a good job but was hoping for a convert to 4K Dolby Vision with more compress sizes. I'm only able to currently do Dolby Vison with bigger files sizes when converting some of my 1080P Blu-ray original Disc and I've seen people do just don't know which tool/tools ar beings used i thought it was Unifab but i guess its something else.

Comment

Working...
          X