You Fixed it. Thank you, Thank you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Fixed it. Thank you, Thank you

Thank you, Thank you. I decided to try version 1.0.1.5 it works great. it has fixed everything I wanted and had problems with. The compression works great. All audio is in sync and best of all the MOV_TEXT that I really wanted works. Thank you, thank you. I just bought the Unifab pro version yesterday.

Mona, I have one thing, if you can help with I can't get rid of the opening preview screen. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it no luck. See attachment

Attached Files

The screenshot attached is the license info window, do you mean that you get it every time you run UniFab?

Comment

Mona, it happens every time I open UniFab. I have even uninstalled and tried reinstalling it and it still shows up before I open UniFab.It does it on 2 computers that I have. have attached my log so you can see what is going on.Thanks.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jimd6500 View Post
        Mona, it happens every time I open UniFab. I have even uninstalled and tried reinstalling it and it still shows up before I open UniFab.It does it on 2 computers that I have. have attached my log so you can see what is going on.Thanks.
        The developer will check the log file. If there is an update, I will let you know.

Comment

Thanks. I hope it can be fixed it is annoying. After bragging that this was fixed and buying it, then this happens.

Comment

It will be fixed in the coming version, please kindly wait, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimd6500 View Post

Mona, I have one thing, if you can help with I can't get rid of the opening preview screen. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it no luck. See attachment

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-20230524-101101.png
Views:	181
Size:	373.2 KB
ID:	425725
              Hi, if you still have the license window shown up every time you run the software, be sure to set it to not show again on the lower-left corner.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X