Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Only Convert Audio without changes at the Videocodec?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only Convert Audio without changes at the Videocodec?

On a lot of Videos i only have to change the Audio-Codec, without recode the Video.

In the Converter Options of DVD12 there was a Checkbox in the advanced Options to Copy the Video or Audio and Convert only the other one.

Is this also possible in the new UniFab Converter, or do i have to use the "old" Version 12 of DVDFab i future for this feature?

Yes I miss this as well

Comment

Originally posted by Mountainbeef View Post
      On a lot of Videos i only have to change the Audio-Codec, without recode the Video.

In the Converter Options of DVD12 there was a Checkbox in the advanced Options to Copy the Video or Audio and Convert only the other one.

Is this also possible in the new UniFab Converter, or do i have to use the "old" Version 12 of DVDFab i future for this feature?
      Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-20231019-152744.png
Views:	212
Size:	131.5 KB
ID:	431725
      There are options to copy audio or copy video, please pick the Same As Source option to have a try.

Comment

Thanks will try

Comment

Unfortunately this did not bring success!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Zwischenablage01.jpg Views:	0 Size:	10.6 KB ID:	431872
          As you can see from the bitrate in the column "Video", the video has been re-encoded.

I suspect that this is due to the fact, that in the settings behind Bitrate also does not stand "Same as Source".​

Click image for larger version  Name:	Zwischenablage04.jpg Views:	0 Size:	27.1 KB ID:	431873
          Last edited by Mountainbeef; 10-21-2023, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Many thanks for the improvement of the previously missing passthrough function in the converter module.

The problem I described has now been solved and UniFab is finally usable for me and I no longer have to fall back on the "old" version of DVDFab12.​

Comment

Working...
            X