Unifab Convert audio sync problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unifab Convert audio sync problem

I've just started using Unifab Converter (latest download 2.0.1.8) and find that my lip sync is out. It's particularly noticeable from about 1h in. I suspect that I need to change my audio settings in some way (it says that it is "same as source"). I am converting .avi files ex MediaSack. I'm currently trying "audio flowthrough" but won't know the results for over an hour for now.

If anyone has some ideas on this, I definitely would like some suggestion(s) to try.

Thanks in advance,
    Paul.

I've tried the audio Passthrough option (not flowthrough as I said - I was relying on an obviously faulty memory as my UniFab was processing at the time) on 2 MediaSack downloads (a 3rd being processed as I write this) and the audio sync has been restored. I think I will be using this option from now on. Can you set this in the MP4.default profile?

Paul.

Comment

You can set “save my own profile” in Video Conversion Setting, then the profile would be under " Profile selection"> "Personal".

DVDFab log default location:
      For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
      For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
      For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Thanks, knighter. I found the button in the Settings for the file. I notice that the profile does not include the options set in the Effects menu. There are several of these that I would like to have uniform across all/most of my conversions, like subtitle preferences and audio volume. I haven't found a place to save these settings under Effects. Any suggestions?

Paul.

Comment

It can not keep Effect setting at present, only allow to "apply to all" . Thank you for your suggestion, we'll submit to the relevant department.

DVDFab log default location:
          For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
          For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
          For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Thanks, knighter. I look forward to that feature appearing in a future version. It's tricky, though. Some users might not want that to be an automatic feature. They may be dealing with a variety of different inputs that they would prefer to handle on a per-item basis. Perhaps a button in the Effects tool to allow inclusion in the profile, or a separate Effects profile?

Paul.

Comment

Working...
            X