Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UHD Drive Tool Issue

Hello all!

I am hoping someone can help me get the DVDfab UHD Drive Tool to work and downgrade my firmware. I've gone into my BIOS (Asus Motherboard) and changed the drive to IDE, but get the attached error. Drive is a WH16NS40. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Attached Files

[QUOTE=Twpuett;n366005]Hello all!

I am hoping someone can help me get the DVDfab UHD Drive Tool to work and downgrade my firmware. I've gone into my BIOS (Asus Motherboard) and changed the drive to IDE, but get the attached error. Drive is a WH16NS40. Any help would be greatly appreciated![/QUOTE]

Hi, the QA team checked your log. Please disable or disconnect E drive, then run UHD Drive Tool again, thanks.
    User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

I disabled E drive and ran the tool again, but still received an error. Now my drive does not show up at all...
      Attached Files

Comment

Update...after running the tool that last time, it left my drive disabled, so I enabled it, but the firmware still was not rolled back.

Comment

[QUOTE=Twpuett;n366084]Update...after running the tool that last time, it left my drive disabled, so I enabled it, but the firmware still was not rolled back.[/QUOTE]

Hi, please visit your drive's official website to download an official drive version to install your drive again.

After that, try UHD Drive Tool to downgrade and see the result.

If that does not work, please install TeamViewer (a software for remote support) at (for Windows) [url]http://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/windows.aspx[/url]

I sent you a PM about teamviewer, thanks.
          User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
          For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
          For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
          For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Working...
          X